• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

I'm going in jan with my gf and I'm a little bummed out it says MK is only open till 8 PM most nights. We are staying on property and did this past June and loved staying in the park till about 3am with the EMH. Does anyone think the hours will eventually be extended? I'm going marathon week....

You might see the weekends extended to 10 PM and then have additional EMH. Though I was there this past January (started the weekend after the marathon/MLK weekend) and that Sunday MK was open until 1 AM. However don't expect late hours in January. It's the value season for a reason (not that I'm knocking it, it's clearly my preferred time to go).

Does anyone think the hours listed for DHS for February and especially March are strange? I think closing at 7pm, except for PM EMH, seems weird. They closed at 9:30pm in March 2015. I know Fantasmic hours aren't up yet. I wonder if they are waiting until they know the Season of the Force schedule to determine Fantasmic and DHS closing times.

We'll be there starting MLK day and last year the hours at HS and MK were later than they posted for this year. Is there any hope in it changing? Do they make adjustments as the time nears maybe based on busy the resorts are?

On our upcoming spring break trip our check in day is Easter sunday. Does anyone know if the parks typically close early on Easter?

I've noticed the second last Saturday in January has recently gone from MK closing at 10, to MK now closing at 12am.. I've been a few times in January, and while I'm used to the short times, I just wonder if they'll actually keep to the new change? Don't think anything special however is happening that night to affect it.

Any idea when April's Schedule will be posted? I am going in early April and so far I have not seen the schedule.

We are going 11/14/15-11/21/15...any likelhood at this point of them extending hours?! Non party MK nights are still listed as 8. One HS night is 4pm, the rest are around 8. I read they only turn on the Osborne Lights at 6....2 hrs seems like a sort amount of time for a major attraction like that!! Last time we were there was May, so hours were much longer!!

We are going 11/14/15-11/21/15...any likelhood at this point of them extending hours?! Non party MK nights are still listed as 8. One HS night is 4pm, the rest are around 8. I read they only turn on the Osborne Lights at 6....2 hrs seems like a sort amount of time for a major attraction like that!! Last time we were there was May, so hours were much longer!!

They did. HS now 8:30 on 11/15. MK now 12am on 11/14 and 10pm on 11/18.

So right now Christmas Day wishes is listed at 8pm. Do you think that will stay? That just seems super early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter