«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

So frustrating trying to plan. Going 12/3-12/11. I would like a little time to plan for this trip. There is a lot to sort out with ADR's, Christmas parties, EMH, fireworks, parades, and the new early morning offering. Let us know what the park hours are already, we want to get a good idea of what our plans are going to look like.
Same here, really!!! Going 11/26 and can book meals next week. Come on!

There is no entertainment out yet for Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. It still says closes at 5 and closes at 7. They have now listed Fastasmic every night until the schedule ends I believe Wednesday November 16.

Where do you see the fantasmic times until 11/16?

I noticed a few weeks back they release one more day of hours each day that passes. So at that rate, in 3 more days I will finally have all the hours for my trip. Which gives me all of 4 days to plan my schedule and ADR's for May 30 ADR date. Luckily, I am not doing anything Memorial Day weekend so I have time to sort these things out.

...but it will change - park hours, fireworks times, sometimes even EMH between now and December. So the calendar being out isn't that helpful. What we need is the most likely real schedule with very very few anticipated changes...

Yep, 9 days here... grrr! C'mon Disney!

I have 5 days and need the first few days of December. Im counting on them keeping with the same EMH schedule they have for the end of November. I cant work around the hours, its just 2 of us, but I would like to know what the EMH's are for each day.

Seriously, folks, we did this last year for the first time and were thinking the same as many of you. We made ADRs based on which parks we wanted to be in based on regular hours and EMHs. Many others also planned pre-park-opening ADRs. Then hours were extended a few weeks before our trip and the EMHs get shifted around to accommodate the last of the MVMCP and the actual days of Christmas and Christmas Eve and... I'm not trying to burst your bubble - just want to inject some lessons-learned into it from my experience last year.

Seriously, folks, we did this last year for the first time and were thinking the same as many of you. We made ADRs based on which parks we wanted to be in based on regular hours and EMHs. Many others also planned pre-park-opening ADRs. Then hours were extended a few weeks before our trip and the EMHs get shifted around to accommodate the last of the MVMCP and the actual days of Christmas and Christmas Eve and... I'm not trying to burst your bubble - just want to inject some lessons-learned into it from my experience last year.

EMH don't always change though. In fact, I would say they don't even OFTEN change. Yes, they do change occasionally so it's always good to keep that in mind. For the trip I had last year, over the 10 days we were there, the emh days did not change from the time the calendar first came out to the day we left. The hours changed, yes. But the emh did not. I just want to have a starting point and I'm frustrated Disney won't even give me that!

EMH don't always change though. In fact, I would say they don't even OFTEN change. Yes, they do change occasionally so it's always good to keep that in mind. For the trip I had last year, over the 10 days we were there, the emh days did not change from the time the calendar first came out to the day we left. The hours changed, yes. But the emh did not. I just want to have a starting point and I'm frustrated Disney won't even give me that!
I think you're absolutely right -- historically, EMH days haven't changed nearly as often as hours. Hours routinely change as the dates near. Even now EMH days don't change as much, but Disney definitely has been changing EMH days closer to trip dates than I can remember going back to 2014.

I hope that's temporary... so much up in the air w.r.t. their summer entertainment, etc.

Still better to have them to begin planning -- at least in my book -- but I think it's worth noting that there's probably more of a chance that they'll change before your trip now than there has been in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter