ª"˜ª¤.¸Official Team May 2014 Thread!¸.¤ª˜"ª

Since SWW starts in May. What are you top three Star Wars meet and greet characters?

Mine would be

-Darth Vader
-Chewbacca
-Boba Fett or Jango Fett

Aatif911 said:
Since SWW starts in May. What are you top three Star Wars meet and greet characters?

Mine would be

-Darth Vader
-Chewbacca
-Boba Fett or Jango Fett

Sweet! I want to meet Princess Leia, Chewbacca, and Darth. My oldest son really wants to meet Luke and Yoda (though I don't think he ever appears does he?). Littlest guy only cares about R2 :-)

Aatif911... go ahead and put us down for May 22nd through June 1st staying at Pop! So excited I got the hubby to agree to a 10 night/9 park day stay!!

Now... come on May... or at least the end of November so I can make ADR's!!

Aatif911... go ahead and put us down for May 22nd through June 1st staying at Pop! So excited I got the hubby to agree to a 10 night/9 park day stay!!

Now... come on May... or at least the end of November so I can make ADR's!!

Done and Done. Yes I have a reminder in my calendar to remind me to start booking for ADR's.. Cant wait!

Wondering how Magic+ will work with SWW? Has anyone heard more on this.

I havent heard anything. I personally hope the Magic+ system wont be implemented on the SWW meet and greets. I can understand if they use that for the voice actors, or actors. Just my opinion. :coffee:

just posting to complain that waiting to book at the seven month mark is taking to long. LOL.

Hello All - been long time since we've been on here. But we're in planning stages for May 17-24 trip. Probably a mix of MK, AK and IoA but open to suggestions. Oh and we are looking at doing Windsor Hills thru VRBO.

Hello All - been long time since we've been on here. But we're in planning stages for May 17-24 trip. Probably a mix of MK, AK and IoA but open to suggestions. Oh and we are looking at doing Windsor Hills thru VRBO.

We will be there may 18-25!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

For work-related reasons, we've had to move our dates back one day. We'll be there April 30th through May 6th.

Have done several January trips but would really love to bring the kids during SWW !! Thinking the crowds will be worth it!! We all LOVE Star Wars!!! What are the dates for this year? I read the whole thread but didn't see a start and end date? Thanks :)

Sorry guys, I haven't been on here for a few days now. Been busy :faint:
Time to update and post again. :thumbsup2

CamdenScott4, 8 night of park hopping sound like a blast. I hope the new construction or addition for Harry Potter world will be over by then.. Added :goodvibes

For work-related reasons, we've had to move our dates back one day. We'll be there April 30th through May 6th.

Hey changes happen all the time. No worries! Updated the change. :surfweb:

Have done several January trips but would really love to bring the kids during SWW !! Thinking the crowds will be worth it!! We all LOVE Star Wars!!! What are the dates for this year? I read the whole thread but didn't see a start and end date? Thanks :)

No official date has ben announced yet. (I think that will not happen till either end of December or some time in January of 2014) But typically its always been last two weekends of May and the first weekends in June.

Well.....we're still going in May, but I have to change our dates!

Due to a commitment I made with my business for our local chamber of commerce, we need to move up a week.

So now, we're checking in May 3rd and staying until May 9th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter