ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Team August 2013 Thread! (Part 2)¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

Ok, here is the bounceback information:

Room only discounts exist for future stays in 2013, but for 2014:

Free Dining 8/20/14-9/29/14. Minimum 3 night stay with at least a 2-day base ticket. Values receive free QS dining, while moderates, deluxes, and villas receive the regular dining plan free. Exclusions are AoA Little Mermaid rooms, Grand Floridian Villas, Hilton Head, Vero Beach, and campsites.

Call x8844 before you check out to book your future stay offer!

AHH! Today is my last shift at work before the trip! Spending all day tomorrow packing and we're off on Monday! I can't believe it's so close now!!

Yes, I believe you will need to add it to your dining reservations. We did this one year, thinking the resort celebration would cover it, but it didn't. The resort notification generally gets you buttons that correspond to your celebration, as well as related voice mails from Disney characters. However, even if you list a celebration on a dining reservation (or a resort reservation for that matter), sometimes nothing comes of it. For example, once we received a special cupcake for our anniversary, and once the waitress didn't even acknowledge it. So hope for the best, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't work out!

Thanks for the info! I called and had it added to all my dining reservations. I'm not expecting anything to come of it so if anything does happen it will just be the cherry on top of an awesome trip.

The CM I spoke with was awesome - she gave me all sorts of drink suggestions because I told her its my 21st. The lemon Grey Goose slushie will be mine!

Had the BEST morning at MK. Pulled in on the monorail just as RD show was ending. Some disorganization entering with Magic Bands but got through pretty quickly. Bee Lined to Peter Pan and on within 5 minutes. Then walked on Small World. Headed to Dumbo standby for 10 min wait. Walked onto Winnie the Pooh with FP+ at 10am and the rode Tomorrowland Speedway with a 10ish min wait and Tea Cups 2 x with no waits. Had a Mickey Bar and headed to LM ride with 11 FP+. Ate lunch at the Ponocchio House also w no wait and then had to head to a kiosk to change a FP+ time for tonight since it wouldn't let me on my phone. The kiosk wasn't letting me change my parents linked times so I asked the man for a paper FP for them and he was very friendly about that option. The kids needed a break here (so hard to leave when you are on a roll!!!)- DD 2 would not eat or drink anything and I was so nervous bc it is so hot and she was passing out asleep at this point. DS 4 started acting up. So we exited. DD drank 2 juice boxes on monorail and ate a bit. She is now happily playing iPad in the room while DS and DH nap. Hoping we have a successful evening as well. Not even sure when to head back- the morning was planned to a tee and worked out so well!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh- and have I mentioned how disgusting hot it is? Seriously saturated with sweat instantly getting out of the car.

Had the BEST morning at MK. Pulled in on the monorail just as RD show was ending. Some disorganization entering with Magic Bands but got through pretty quickly. Bee Lined to Peter Pan and on within 5 minutes. Then walked on Small World. Headed to Dumbo standby for 10 min wait. Walked onto Winnie the Pooh with FP+ at 10am and the rode Tomorrowland Speedway with a 10ish min wait and Tea Cups 2 x with no waits. Had a Mickey Bar and headed to LM ride with 11 FP+. Ate lunch at the Ponocchio House also w no wait and then had to head to a kiosk to change a FP+ time for tonight since it wouldn't let me on my phone. The kiosk wasn't letting me change my parents linked times so I asked the man for a paper FP for them and he was very friendly about that option. The kids needed a break here (so hard to leave when you are on a roll!!!)- DD 2 would not eat or drink anything and I was so nervous bc it is so hot and she was passing out asleep at this point. DS 4 started acting up. So we exited. DD drank 2 juice boxes on monorail and ate a bit. She is now happily playing iPad in the room while DS and DH nap. Hoping we have a successful evening as well. Not even sure when to head back- the morning was planned to a tee and worked out so well!!!!

It's so great when plans come together! :) Enjoy your evening! We fly out tomorrow morning!!! :banana:

Awesome morning!!

Thunder storm this evening. Did get a few hours in the CSR pool though. Great slide ! Did it myself. Got the building we requested! They are replacing the 'fridges. Going to the Pepper Market for dinner later. Watching TV in room now. Kids like this Cause we don't have cable at home. Soooooo happy to be here!!

Thunder storm this evening. Did get a few hours in the CSR pool though. Great slide ! Did it myself. Got the building we requested! They are replacing the 'fridges. Going to the Pepper Market for dinner later. Watching TV in room now. Kids like this Cause we don't have cable at home. Soooooo happy to be here!!

We got here and soon after that started so we bussed it to Downtown Disney just walking around (shopping) and enjoying!
Have a great night!!!!

Lol we were on our way to Narcossee's when the storm hit. We just got to MK when the lightning started and we ran to the monorail. I was freaking out a little considering I was wearing a white dress lol

Hey everyone!! Great trip here so far! When we arrived at Pop Friday morning, our room was already ready! So we threw our carry on stuff in the room and headed to MK. Not one problem with our Magic Bands yet (knock on wood).

Yesterday, we went to Epcot. We had FP+ for Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Soarin. We also did Living with the Land. Then we grabbed some margaritas from Mexico (from the tequila bar inside). They were delicious! I got the pomegranate and DH got the pineapple. Then we had QS lunch in Mexico. We headed back to the hotel from there and swam a little then headed to GF for dinner at Narcossee's. I love that place. Then we went to go walk to the spot where we got engaged only to find out that they extended the lake a little bit and "our spot" is currently drowning :( They built the GF DVC very close by so we no longer have a spot. I was very sad after this so DH bought me some fancy soap to try to make me feel better lol. We headed the MK after to watch MSEP.

Today we are off to HS!

Hey everyone!! Great trip here so far! When we arrived at Pop Friday morning, our room was already ready! So we threw our carry on stuff in the room and headed to MK. Not one problem with our Magic Bands yet (knock on wood).

Yesterday, we went to Epcot. We had FP+ for Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Soarin. We also did Living with the Land. Then we grabbed some margaritas from Mexico (from the tequila bar inside). They were delicious! I got the pomegranate and DH got the pineapple. Then we had QS lunch in Mexico. We headed back to the hotel from there and swam a little then headed to GF for dinner at Narcossee's. I love that place. Then we went to go walk to the spot where we got engaged only to find out that they extended the lake a little bit and "our spot" is currently drowning :( They built the GF DVC very close by so we no longer have a spot. I was very sad after this so DH bought me some fancy soap to try to make me feel better lol. We headed the MK after to watch MSEP.

Today we are off to HS!

Sorry to hear about "your spot" :(
Hope you are enjoying your day!

We just had a great morning at Animal Kingdom after checkin into YC

The magic bands have been fun!!

We did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour this morning and I have to say it was excellent. If you have the chance to do it, it's definitely worth it. This is our last day at Disney :(

Off to Universal for 3 nights tomorrow :)

succorso1 said:
We did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour this morning and I have to say it was excellent. If you have the chance to do it, it's definitely worth it. This is our last day at Disney :(

Off to Universal for 3 nights tomorrow :)

We did this years ago and thought it was awesome. Glad you enjoyed it

Oh- and have I mentioned how disgusting hot it is? Seriously saturated with sweat instantly getting out of the car.

It sure is!!!! I am SO not used to this much humidity...holy! I look like a sweaty mess in all of our pics!! Haha

We leave TOMORROW! So much to do today, and now I have to wait for the police to get here because some punks ransacked the vehicles in our neighborhood last night! Luckily they didn't take anything (I guess kids' movies and Christian music CDs are not their cup of tea?).
Once they get here, I need to go to bank, get oil changed, get car washed (but it is raining, ugh), go to post office and grocery store, and Party City for our last movie night tonight!
Whew! MIL will be here around 4pm. We are hoping to be on the road by 6:30 tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter