ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Team August 2013 Thread! (Part 2)¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

Lime Green Mickey Head :)

There's a link on the first page but those have Seneca's name on them. Someone posted a link to two blank ones a while ago on this thread. I'm trying to post the pics here but I can't figure out how.
I'll try to PM them to you.

Yep, never would have guessed that one! Lol!! Thanks!! I will proudly display it! Somewhere...

Question: for those that will be in the world next week, do you plan on displaying a LGMH so other Disers can identify you? I laminated two and will probably hang one on my bag and the other on something else (maybe stroller?)

I just printed mine. I guess I'll have to Mac tac it or something. I think I'll put mine on my purse.

I destroyed my laminated LGMH last year (it was an awesome one lol) and never got around to making a new one.

We will be leaving at 3:00 am, and I am just about ready for bed now.

beebeeryan said:
Same here!!! 8 days!!! We booked earlier than ever this year, back in January so it's been long, but now it'll be here so fast and I feel unprepared. How that is possible considering the amount of time spent planning and adjusting things, I don't know!

Yeah! Us too! Can't wait. Enjoy your vacation everyone

QOTD????

Are you as excited as I am????? Leaving in the morning. Just packed the car. One last trip to WalMart LOL.

I'm an event photographer for a cultural centre here and I have my last event tonight before we leave next week, so I think it's safe to pack my camera equipment tomorrow!

ALSO I have my birthday added as a celebration on our resort reservation - do I also need to add it to all my dining reservations, or will that be automatic because its on my resort reservation?

Well, we made it to Jacksonville safely and decided to spend an hour in the ocean before checking into our hotel. After swimming, we decided to cancel our hotel in Jacksonville and press on to Disney! We called along the way and booked a one-night stay in the Little Mermaid section of AoA.

When we arrived, they asked if we wanted a FREE UPGRADE to a Cars suite!

Umm...of course! So now we are in an awesome suite for the night and loving the resort. Brave is playing at the pool right now, and we will be sleeping soundly tonite in our separate sleeping areas. I love Disney!!

We have 3 more days!!! We fly out early Monday morning and surprisingly I'm pretty calm. I just have to finish up some laundry, organize our suitcases and then clean the house tomorrow and Sunday.

The kids are getting really excited!!!

Question: for those that will be in the world next week, do you plan on displaying a LGMH so other Disers can identify you? I laminated two and will probably hang one on my bag and the other on something else (maybe stroller?)

Mine is already on my backpack!

Well, we made it to Jacksonville safely and decided to spend an hour in the ocean before checking into our hotel. After swimming, we decided to cancel our hotel in Jacksonville and press on to Disney! We called along the way and booked a one-night stay in the Little Mermaid section of AoA.

Umm...of course! So now we are in an awesome suite for the night and loving the resort. Brave is playing at the pool right now, and we will be sleeping soundly tonite in our separate sleeping areas. I love Disney!!

Oh wow!!!!How wonderful!!! Enjoy!!!! :cool1:

We are at 4 more days! We came back from our beach vacation one day early, so I unpacked our beach stuff and started packing our Disney stuff! I am going by a packing list, but I still feel so disorganized! I need to do laundry one more time, I guess, to make sure everyone has enough shorts and bathing suits. I'm also trying to pack all three of us in my largest suitcase.

ALSO I have my birthday added as a celebration on our resort reservation - do I also need to add it to all my dining reservations, or will that be automatic because its on my resort reservation?
Yes, I believe you will need to add it to your dining reservations. We did this one year, thinking the resort celebration would cover it, but it didn't. The resort notification generally gets you buttons that correspond to your celebration, as well as related voice mails from Disney characters. However, even if you list a celebration on a dining reservation (or a resort reservation for that matter), sometimes nothing comes of it. For example, once we received a special cupcake for our anniversary, and once the waitress didn't even acknowledge it. So hope for the best, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't work out!

We left AoA this afternoon. We're in St Pete Beach now. A decent hotel too. Nice view of the Gulf.

DW got sick after going on ToT yesterday morning, and is only now starting to feel 100%.. Put a damper on both our Sanaa dinner, and our Breakfast at Kona this morning (the two ADRs I was really looking forward to).

QOTD????

Are you as excited as I am????? Leaving in the morning. Just packed the car. One last trip to WalMart LOL.

We are SO excited! Car packed kids watching tv and waiting for DH to wake up around 11-11:30 so we can get on the road by midnight!! We made our last target run an hour ago;)

Yay for your change of heart and upgrade! What a great start to your vacation :)

Just an FYI to all those concerned about the weather. The "real feel" has been well over 100* everyday. 115* was the worst I experienced. Didn't ruin my disney spirit! Just drank more water!

Just an FYI to all those concerned about the weather. The "real feel" has been well over 100* everyday. 115* was the worst I experienced. Didn't ruin my disney spirit! Just drank more water!

Don't forget to ask for ice water at the QS places! It was a god send for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter