ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Team August 2013 Thread! (Part 2)¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

Well this time tomorrow we should be getting on our second flight and heading for Orlando! Busy day today packing etc. but I did all the laundry last night so kids just need to pick what they want to take and I need to make sure the remember things like underware and socks! Have to clean up before we go or DH won't go!!!:confused3 My sister-in-law and family are showing up around 4 to eat with us and then they are going to see Paul McCartney as well as DD and I! Get home around 12am and finish us anything that needs doing and get everyone up at 3 head to the airport at 4 and plane leaves at 6! I am going to be so tired when we get to Orlando!
Oh and I phoned the CBR this moring to ask about the fridges and they said they were all in at all the resorts except for some of the Vaules. Hope this is the cases at I'm going to order some milk and juice and breakfast stuff today from GG. :cool1:

:flower3: Just popping in to say :wave2: to my most awesome Team August!! I had to switch over to the April Thread, since we're now going for Easter week, but I sure miss my August peeps:sad:

I still hold firm to my duties as the Official Uncoordinated Self-Proclaimed Team August Cheerleader and wish all you guys the most supercalifragilisticexpialidious trips this month!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Well this time tomorrow we should be getting on our second flight and heading for Orlando! Busy day today packing etc. but I did all the laundry last night so kids just need to pick what they want to take and I need to make sure the remember things like underware and socks! Have to clean up before we go or DH won't go!!!:confused3 My sister-in-law and family are showing up around 4 to eat with us and then they are going to see Paul McCartney as well as DD and I! Get home around 12am and finish us anything that needs doing and get everyone up at 3 head to the airport at 4 and plane leaves at 6! I am going to be so tired when we get to Orlando!
Oh and I phoned the CBR this moring to ask about the fridges and they said they were all in at all the resorts except for some of the Vaules. Hope this is the cases at I'm going to order some milk and juice and breakfast stuff today from GG. :cool1:

Oh I hope you're right about the fridges!

I asked our TA to check on it for us, waiting to hear.

Two more sleeps! Who am I kidding, one sleep and one evening pretending I might get some sleep lol!!! Soooooo excited!

Mine showed up yesterday so I'm good! I had printed out everything just in case but it made it. I think 14 days is pushing it when it being sent to other countries. It usually takes bout 10 days for something to get from the US to Canada but it can take over two weeks so you never know. Any hope yours shows up before you go.

Mine came yesterday too!! :cool1:

Off to bed. We leave at 3pm tomorrow :dance3:

so nervous about the gulf storm and the new storm off of Africa. Hope it all stays far away from Orlando!!

Two days until we leave now, and suddenly I'm remember all the things that need to be done, and wondering if there is enough time left lol.

:flower3: Just popping in to say :wave2: to my most awesome Team August!! I had to switch over to the April Thread, since we're now going for Easter week, but I sure miss my August peeps:sad:

I still hold firm to my duties as the Official Uncoordinated Self-Proclaimed Team August Cheerleader and wish all you guys the most supercalifragilisticexpialidious trips this month!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I remember your first post on the Team Aug Board. I was impressed, thinking this will be fun, we have our own cheerleader!! Enjoy your trip in April!

Two days until we leave now, and suddenly I'm remember all the things that need to be done, and wondering if there is enough time left lol.
I am right there with you! I did a lotta planning and not much preparing!!!! :scared:

3 work days to go (including today), and one more week until we're out the door :cool1: . Work is dragging sooooo slowly, its almost killing me :crazy2: . I have developed clock watching syndrome.

I was looking at the long range forecast on the Weather Network, and our week is supposed to have a "feels like" temperature of 47 degrees C (116 F ?!?!? :scared1:) with the humidex :faint: . Considering it was 11 degrees Celsius here last night (51 F), I think we may have a bit of an adjustment to make on arrival. I see lots of pool and waterpark time in our future ::yes:: .

SINGLE DIGITS!!! 8 days to go! I can't believe this is actually happening. We booked so far in advance, I never thoug I would see single digits. We couldn't be more excited. Wow now time to pack.

SINGLE DIGITS!!! 8 days to go! I can't believe this is actually happening. We booked so far in advance, I never thoug I would see single digits. We couldn't be more excited. Wow now time to pack.

Same here!!! 8 days!!! We booked earlier than ever this year, back in January so it's been long, but now it'll be here so fast and I feel unprepared. How that is possible considering the amount of time spent planning and adjusting things, I don't know!

Less than 24 hours til we leave! 8 hours of work left at this workplace (forever lol) and then we're off for 17 days of WDW fun!!! Can't wait for this vacation to start!!!!

Just finished working for the day, now on to cleaning and packing. The kids are watching Disney movies (Winnie the Pooh right now), while I run around the house. We leave tomorrow morning! Ahhhhhh!! :laundy:

10 days! Well more like 9 - I have to pack for an extra night because I'm staying at my dads the night before we leave to make it easier for us to get to the airport together. I've got such a busy week ahead, I'm hoping that it flies by!

19 hours until take off!! We are all packed and ready to go. Boarding passes printed. Apartment cleaned. Cat instructions written up. All that's left to do is clean out the litter box one last time, pack the rest of the toiletries tomorrow morning, tidy up a little bit in the AM, and we are off!!

Oficially on vacation! 14 hours til we're in the air and heading to MCO!!! Can't wait! Bags are packed, some last minute things to put in carryon and then we're ready to go!!

My new job starts when we get home too so theres a ton of excitement in that as well!

Rainbows and butterflies all coming together at once

Done with work, packing tomorrow & leaving Saturday morning. So much laundry! Packing and more packing. Can't wait can't wait!

One more week and I'll be at the hotel by the airport waiting for bedtime to hurry up so I can wake up and have it be the day I'm finally heading back to Disney!!! I'm so jealous of those who are leaving tomorrow, it feels like time is just dddrrraaaggggiiinnnngggg by!

3 work days to go (including today), and one more week until we're out the door :cool1: . Work is dragging sooooo slowly, its almost killing me :crazy2: . I have developed clock watching syndrome.

I was looking at the long range forecast on the Weather Network, and our week is supposed to have a "feels like" temperature of 47 degrees C (116 F ?!?!? :scared1:) with the humidex :faint: . Considering it was 11 degrees Celsius here last night (51 F), I think we may have a bit of an adjustment to make on arrival. I see lots of pool and waterpark time in our future ::yes:: .

Weather.com for Disney Resorts Fla. does not say 116*...I wouldn't worry, it looks good temp wise, just not the thunder storms!!

Sat
Aug 17
Isolated T-Storms 91°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
30%

Sun
Aug 18
Scattered T-Storms 88°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%

Mon
Aug 19
Scattered T-Storms 89°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%

Tue
Aug 20
Scattered T-Storms 90°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
30%

Wed
Aug 21
Scattered T-Storms 89°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%

Thu
Aug 22
Scattered T-Storms 88°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%

Fri
Aug 23
Isolated T-Storms 88°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
30%

Sat
Aug 24
Partly Cloudy 89°
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter