ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Team August 2013 Thread! (Part 2)¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

tumblr_mrbuzcucso1qztdgbo1_500.jpg

Today I made sure to get proper footwear for my trip.
Those are cute. Where did you get them?

31 HOURS UNTIL WE LEAVE FOR THE AIRPORT!!!! :cheer2:

ACKKK! So exciting! I'm now officially freaking out :dance3: In 47 hours we'll be on the plane and then I can relax!

I still have laundry to do so that I can pack those last few things. Also have to hit Barnes & Noble today - we have a book requested at the library for my oldest, but it hasn't come in yet and he really wanted it for the trip (and if he really wants to read something, I try to make it happen ;))

Then up at 6am tomorrow to do online check-in and a loooooong day at work. I feel bad for my kids - they'll just be sitting home tomorrow - think it'll be a long day for them??? :rolleyes1

Safe travels everyone :thumbsup2

Drove and picked up my girls a day early and it took the whole day thanks to all the trailers and semis on the highway, I'm just glad to have them home! 6 days away and we have packing to finish. I feel unprepared but am sure it'll come together in time to leave!!
So glad they are home and you can all focus on packing and getting ready for the happiest place on earth!!!
tumblr_mrbuzcucso1qztdgbo1_500.jpg

Today I made sure to get proper footwear for my trip.
Soooooo Cute!!!!!
Just realized my ticker isn't right - it had been okay up until now...hmmmm
I was thinking the tickers may count the first day of vacation 'cause its the travel day. Or you could count today, some ppl don't count that day. Either way it's coming soon! You will have a Blast!!

Wow! So many people leaving so soon. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

FOUR MORE SLEEPS! :))

So excited now. Did most of the packing yesterday. Just need to tidy the house a bit and pack the last minute stuff.

EEK.

I'm a bit late in posting here, been a hectic year for us, but . . . .

Mad excited (DD18 would tell you I'm just MAD, but I try not to pay too much attention to her), will be leaving for Disney World bright and early (well, early, don't think it's going to be very bright, we're planning on leaving at 3:00 AM UGH lol) Saturday morning.

We will be at POR Riverside from Sunday, August 18 until Saturday August 31.

Our ADR's are as follows:

Sun Aug 18, 5:00 PM Rainforest Cafe' DTD
Mon Aug 19, 8:25 AM Crystal Palace 4:20 PM Liberty Tree Tavern
Tue Aug 20, 12:10 PM Coral Reef
Wed Aug 21, 7:30 PM Rose and Crown
Thu Aug 22, 6:55 PM Ohana
Fri Aug 23, 8:15 AM 1900 Park Fare 5:20 PM Plaza Restaurant
Sat Aug 24, 5:00 PM Planet Hollywood
Sun Aug 25, 7:05 AM Chef Mickey's 6:00 PM Tony's Town Square
Mon Aug 26, 11:30 AM 50's Prime Time
Wed Aug 28, 6:00 PM Garden Grille
Thu Aug 29, 5:35 PM Liberty Tree Tavern
Fri Aug 30, 6:45 PM Rose and Crown

One more week to go......the kids just brought the luggage up from the basement.

I am so excited but I have so much to do and I can't seem to get my act together. I need to focus!!!! ::yes::

We ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT!!! I am so behind. I feel like this time last year I was way more on top of my game and this year I haven't even printed out the list of stuff to pack yet (although I did type the list up in Disney font lol). We have company tomorrow which is even more confusing because it puts off my house cleaning schedule lol. But I am SO EXCITED:cheer2:!!!! I can't believe it is actually this close!

One more week to go......the kids just brought the luggage up from the basement.

I am so excited but I have so much to do and I can't seem to get my act together. I need to focus!!!! ::yes::

I can totally relate! I'm spending a lot of time playing on the dis and reading everyone's updates on our fb page but I can't seem to get my crap together to pack etc... 5 days to go and I'm thinking we'll be disorganized because I haven't done nothing lol! Time to turn off the screens mad get going lol!

I got the shoes at a Vans Boutique! The few places around here that were carrying them sold out really fast but the store was about to open and held their stock! My BF knows some people there and they held me a couple pairs!:love:

In a week, we will just be getting on the plane!

I got the shoes at a Vans Boutique! The few places around here that were carrying them sold out really fast but the store was about to open and held their stock! My BF knows some people there and they held me a couple pairs!:love:

In a week, we will just be getting on the plane!
Thanks for the info!

We leave in 8 days and I still have so much to do! I really need to get it together and get our suitcases out tomorrow and start getting stuff ready. At least all the shopping (including back to school) is done.
I can't believe we booked this trip last November and now it's only 8 days away.

We arrive in one hour!!! I'm so excited :) drive was not as awful as it could've been with 2 little kids!
Anyone know what food store might be closest to Caribbean Beach?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter