• • The Official September 2014 Thread • •

Alright people. Time for opinions on if I should get the Memory Maker (I realize I will get many different replies, haha!). Background. Second family trip. Staying at CSR sept 23-28. Me, husband, daughter 11, son 9. Our camera is broken and we will be relying on iphone pics. We are going to MNSSHP for the first time. We have never bought any photos from Disney before, but if I'm going to bite the bullet I want to do it soon so I can still save the $50 I LOVE pictures and my family does hate it when I make them take 13879562856372 selfies because one was blurry or we all didn't fit in the pic or whatever. If we do get MM I plan to make the family stop at almost every photographer LOL I know you can't make the decision for me, but with all of the decisions I have made so far about this trip I feel like I can talk myself into or out of almost anything right now. :) I did read several of the MM and photo pass threads, but ended up more overwhelmed. I feel like I need ADHD meds to stop my brain from going a million miles a minute....or else I need to seriously cut back on the caffeine. Haha! Thanks all!

I'm never ever IN the photos! I bought MM just because of that.

Hi All! Just Joining in-we leave 2 weeks from tomorrow! YIPPEEEEEEE We are doing a split stay with our first cruise in the middle-can't wait :cool1:

woo hoo - we are at 6 days. So in less than a week we will be checking in to Coronado Springs!! I have been reading posts about how low the crowds are this week, and I really hope they stay low for our trip. I think we have everything ready to go - now I just need to make sure my 20 & 25 year olds can make it through a week without any problems they need us to fix. I think we will just tell them phones don't work at Disney World :hyper:

I can't wait for our trip and I am even looking forward to the hot temps and rain showers!!

We will be at the Magic Kingdom 3 weeks from today!! :yay:

This question may have been answered somewhere on here and I apologize if I overlooked it BUT I have read some people are getting FP+ to BOG for lunch. They usually say that they got an email about it a few weeks out from their arrival date. Is this option only for guests staying on the property? We are taking our two mini wiener dogs so we are staying off site. If anyone has details on this for off site guests, it would be appreciated! :flower3:

We will be at the Magic Kingdom 3 weeks from today!! :yay: This question may have been answered somewhere on here and I apologize if I overlooked it BUT I have read some people are getting FP+ to BOG for lunch. They usually say that they got an email about it a few weeks out from their arrival date. Is this option only for guests staying on the property? We are taking our two mini wiener dogs so we are staying off site. If anyone has details on this for off site guests, it would be appreciated! :flower3:

Unfortunately yes the BOG FP is only available to those staying on Disney property.

Sad day! I guess we will be waiting in line! Hopefully if we get there early it won't be too bad considering the time of year? :worried: Thanks for the info!

Sad day! I guess we will be waiting in line! Hopefully if we get there early it won't be too bad considering the time of year? :worried: Thanks for the info!

Actually they have a new system for stand by. If you go near opening, around 10:30, they give you a return time and once all are given out it will no longer be available. I would recommend going around opening and getting a return time. I think this is good as you no longer have to wait in the long line in the sun.

Actually they have a new system for stand by. If you go near opening, around 10:30, they give you a return time and once all are given out it will no longer be available. I would recommend going around opening and getting a return time. I think this is good as you no longer have to wait in the long line in the sun.

Excellent! Thanks for the tip! I will add this to my planning notes.

Alright people....I know you can't make the decision for me, but with all of the decisions I have made so far about this trip I feel like I can talk myself into or out of almost anything right now. :) I did read several of the MM and photo pass threads, but ended up more overwhelmed. I feel like I need ADHD meds to stop my brain from going a million miles a minute....or else I need to seriously cut back on the caffeine. Haha! Thanks all!
Bless this post! Feel like I've found my soul sister. I decided at the last minute to get the MM after WAY over thinking it. What pushed me towards it is that we have several character meals, BBB, and MNSSHP. Also, it's our 1st trip...leaving Friday! Eep!

I just got THE dining ressie I was stalking! For my party of SEVEN!!!!! This is a Disney miracle!!!!!!!

That's exactly what we're doing this year. I opted to not bring my camera and instead pay for MM and use my phone. :goodvibes
Same here! :thumbsup2 Especially since mine is a solo trip, I chose to try out MM so that I didn't end up with nothing but selfies and whatever I could muster up to courage to ask strangers to take for me. :rotfl:

Finally my turn to do the single digit dance!:banana:

9 days to go, 6 more work days! :surf web:

Can't wait to see people's MNSSHP pics from last night!

Save us a good room, we are 4 days behind you at coronado:thumbsup2

I have dibs on a good room for you!! Hahaha.

I requested Cabanas during my online check in and reeeeeealllllly hope I get my request! We have 2 other couples in our travel party and we're really hoping we all get rooms close to eachother :)

I have dibs on a good room for you!! Hahaha. I requested Cabanas during my online check in and reeeeeealllllly hope I get my request! We have 2 other couples in our travel party and we're really hoping we all get rooms close to eachother :)
were hoping we get the cabanas too! We arrive on the 10th getting soooo excited!

So at this time next week we will already be in wdw! Hoping the weather stays up because we are going to MNSSHP if it does. If not we we will be in Disney quest! My son loves games. I had to drag him out of that place when he was 3 years old!

I have dibs on a good room for you!! Hahaha.

I requested Cabanas during my online check in and reeeeeealllllly hope I get my request! We have 2 other couples in our travel party and we're really hoping we all get rooms close to eachother :)

We requested cabanas too, looks like everyone does, yikes. We have 2 rooms, so I hope we get it.

I'll be there in less than 48 hours!!! :cool1::cool1: Plus I was able to switch my flight so instead of having a three hour layover in Chicago I got a direct flight!!!

Man, it's like September is the Coronado Springs group! I requested casitas. Feeling good since everyone so far seems to have requested cabanas. How good are they usually with fulfilling requests?

So excited!!! See you guys there!

I'm another one that requested Cabanas. Yikes! Seems like a popular section. I arrive in 8 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter