‘Because we’re Disney veterans’ *Update 8/7: Saving the world, 1 drink at a time!

I love the turkey leg hunting pics! :thumbsup2

Another fun game Joyce and I play is "photos with strangers". When someone isn't looking you might start dancing with them from behind or being part of their conversation...perhaps fixing their shirt collar. This is usually a bar game, but it can work in a crowded park as well :lmao:

WOW! I'd love to visit an empty park!! :love:

Great shots! And what a great way to pass the time... people watch... err ... shoot! :confused3 :lmao:

Totally loved the ice cream guy!!! :thumbsup2

It was so nice to have the park so empty!

Great update! I only lasted until a little past midnight on my solo MK tour during our last trip.

I'm not a big fan of turkey legs - Turkey legs at 10:30pm??? I felt a little nausea coming on when I saw those pics. Of course Ice Creams are good anytime of the day - even at 3am! :thumbsup2

We just could not stop laughing about him taking the picture of his turkey leg. Hilarious!! So funny that it distracted me from the grossness of eating one so late at night--phew!

You did a great job at MK EMH! Reading your updates makes it very hard to wait till October...

You have to stay and close down the park in October...especially since they are reducing evening EMH next year. :sad:

Love the updates! What a fun time with friends, late night in an empty MK!!
I really hate seeing people chowing down on turkey legs too. Also I hate the smell of them! :confused3 lol

Thankfully we didn't get close enough to smell them!

I love the turkey leg hunting pics! :thumbsup2

Another fun game Joyce and I play is "photos with strangers". When someone isn't looking you might start dancing with them from behind or being part of their conversation...perhaps fixing their shirt collar. This is usually a bar game, but it can work in a crowded park as well :lmao:

OOHHHH...fun times. I will have to remember that game for our next girls trip!

So it's been like 4765 days since I updated. Well maybe not that many, but you get the picture. It's been awhile. :blush:

So Hello again :wave2:, anyone still reading?? Hope so!

Here's a quick Recap: Friday the 13th of April--Dinner at Ohana, then lots of rule breaking and hilarious fun at MK until 3 am.

Not too shabby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 4, Saturday April 14th

Since we had actually started our 4th day while in MK, I just knew it was going to be a great day overall. We didn't sleep in very late considering how late we had stayed out--you know the old saying--

'There's no sleeping in Disney!'

That was our motto! We were up and out the door by 10!

We had planned to hit up AK this day, but since we're Disney veterans, we decided to make a schedule change at the last minute.

I can't actually remember what our reason was, but I'm sure it was a good one! :thumbsup2

So by 10:30, we were on a bus to Epcot because we still had the other half of WS to visit.

First, we stopped at the Land and snagged FPs for Soarin. They weren't until 4, but that's ok because we planned to stay in Epcot until we had to leave for our dinner ADR at 6. We also rode Living with the Land and grabbed a bite of lunch at Sunshine Seasons. For whatever the reason, I didn't take any pictures of this. :eek: Shocker, I know!

Because of our FPs for Soarin, TT was out of the picture for the time being--the wait was already over an hour. But the plan was to come back to it later.

So, what do you do in Epcot when you have time to kill??

Save the world...

350.jpg

...with a couple of drinks, of course. ;) Don't knock it until you try it. It really makes you better at saving things.

Honest.

We piddled around UK for a bit, taking some pictures:

351.jpg

353.jpg

355.jpg

354.jpg

Then we hit up the KP kiosk near IG to get our Kimmunicator:

IMG_1323.jpg

Our first mission was France, which was fine by me because I was ready to score my first drink:

359.jpg

Here you can see that H and L were NOT ready to have mad world saving skills yet, because they did not have an OGMS.

358.jpg

Now that we had a tasty beverage, it was time to get down to business.

IMG_1327.jpg

Actually, at this point it doesn't look like D is too into saving the world--she's more into that drink. But it was her first time having an OGMS, so who could blame her?!

361.jpg

That's better--now she's ready to work! So on to our mission:

366.jpg

367.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

See?? I told you having a tasty beverage would make you better at saving the world!

Next we decided to do a mission in Japan...

369.jpg

372.jpg

373.jpg

374.jpg

While on said mission, we took a few photopass pictures and spotted another turkey leg eater:

370.jpg

All that world saving and turkey leg stalking in Japan had left us thirsty...

...Where to next???

haha...since the dude looks a bit concerned that you are taking a picture of him, did you try to play it off at all like you were taking a picture of Spaceship Earth, or did you just turn and giggle?

Kim Possible is awesome! Joyce and I have done all of the countries at least twice--some countries have extra missions, so you can play it again and interact with the pavilions another way. And for the doubters, drinking your way through the missions is absolutely the way to go!

I'm kinda sad that it's Phineas and Ferb now...not sure how much that changes stuff. I'd imagine the effects are mostly the same, but the plot is just different. I guess our crew will find out in 60 days!

How have I not read any of this one yet? Ah well, I'm here now!

Yay, Pop Century! I love when they have stuff written on the pavement outside the lobby in sidewalk chalk. So cute.

Oh my god that is majorly awkward (and hilarious) that you were trying to get in some random guy's room!

I love your matching Mickey shirts! That was a great idea to tour the monorail resorts. And you're right, it pays to be a Disney freak. It's really astounding when you get chatting with some other guests that are so clueless.

You're so lucky you got to see that couple in the carriage! I want a Disney wedding someday. I totally would have done the same thing you did, standing by and taking pictures.

Yay for finally getting to a park and upgrading to an AP! Woo! I love that Haitian refreshment stand... very Food & Wine Festival.

OH LE CELLIER, how I wish I was there right now! Never tried the sangria there but I'm sure it was beyond amazing, like everything else they serve. Man, I can't wait to get my hands on that cheddar cheese soup in October!

YES!!! YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF MY BELOVED FROGFISH AT THE SEAS! Sorry, I just get really excited when it comes to Our Frogfish Friend aka Paul.

That's so awesome that you're related to Annette! And I really want that Mickey Mouse guitar the guy next to her is playing. So awesome.

I love Ohana so much! Who doesn't? I've never had a Lapu Lapu, always wanted to try one though! Are they strong?

Cracking up at you guys taking pictures of people eating turkey legs. Classic. That last dude doesn't look too thrilled to be a part of it! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter