Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper
1716132780134.png
  • Earn 6x points on Choice & Spa Finder Gift Cards

Publix
1716133173410.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Card and $50 in Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Choice, Giving Good, Happy and One4All
    • Limit not listed, must clip coupon.
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 5/30/24.

Dierbergs

1716138238606.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Dierbergs Rewards Points
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela's, Chipotle, Choice Cheer's to You!, Let's Eat, Dick's Sporting Goods, Disney, Domino's, DoorDash, Kohl's, Lowe's, McDonald's and Texas Roadhouse
    • Limit 1 offer per Rewards member.
    • Limit: 10 offers per Rewards member during the promotional timeframe.
    • 22,500 Dierbergs Rewards Points will be automictically added to your account within 24 hours.
    • Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction.
    • Must be a Dierbergs Rewards member
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/21/24 - 6/17/24.

I looked through the past couple of pages but didn't see any updates about this. I ordered $525 worth of Disney gifts in March through Home Depot (10% off one purchase Chase Offer). Home Depot ended up shipping in separate batches and I only received the 10% cashback on one of the shipments. This week we both received the updated cashback and received the full 10% for the $525. We didn't complain to Chase about it but I know others in this thread did when this happened in March/April. If you didn't get the full cashback, looks like they'd be willing to adjust it.

I looked through the past couple of pages but didn't see any updates about this. I ordered $525 worth of Disney gifts in March through Home Depot (10% off one purchase Chase Offer). Home Depot ended up shipping in separate batches and I only received the 10% cashback on one of the shipments. This week we both received the updated cashback and received the full 10% for the $525. We didn't complain to Chase about it but I know others in this thread did when this happened in March/April. If you didn't get the full cashback, looks like they'd be willing to adjust it.
I got a letter last week saying they would not credit the remaining rewards but then today I noticed they gave me the additional $12.50 they owed me.

Target Gift Card Offer
View attachment 861155
View attachment 861154

• Buy $50 Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Target eGift Card
    • Online Only
    • Limit not listed.
    • Expires 5/30/24.
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards excludes Target gift cards.
  • Target also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
If I use this to buy the $100gc for Southwest will I get the 5% off for using my Redcard? It appears so, but want to be sure before I purchase

So how reliable is BJ's estimated shipping dates? I just booked a trip for 5/27-5/31, staying at the Swan and have an AP, so I just need to cover food. I saw the $500 gift card on sale for approximately 5% off. However, its not a digital card and estimated shipping is 3-5 business days. That would make it Wed - Friday this week. I leave on Monday. What are the odds I can count on it being here by Friday?

Its only $25, so I probably won't chance it. Don't think we'll be back for a while and could probably find better deals if I had more time to plan in the future.

So how reliable is BJ's estimated shipping dates? I just booked a trip for 5/27-5/31, staying at the Swan and have an AP, so I just need to cover food. I saw the $500 gift card on sale for approximately 5% off. However, its not a digital card and estimated shipping is 3-5 business days. That would make it Wed - Friday this week. I leave on Monday. What are the odds I can count on it being here by Friday?

Its only $25, so I probably won't chance it. Don't think we'll be back for a while and could probably find better deals if I had more time to plan in the future.
I ordered about 1500 on BJ’s and they shipped on April 30th and arrived by May 3rd. I ordered on April 30th as well.

I don't blame you. I'd be the same way. I do believe your story, but I'm wondering what Disney's reaction will be?
Move up the cabin replacement if they are seeing a pattern is all I can come up with. I’d totally still tell them, maybe it would help the next person who comes along not sound like a lunatic if they complain in person.

Dierbergs

View attachment 861179
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Dierbergs Rewards Points
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela's, Chipotle, Choice Cheer's to You!, Let's Eat, Dick's Sporting Goods, Disney, Domino's, DoorDash, Kohl's, Lowe's, McDonald's and Texas Roadhouse
    • Limit 1 offer per Rewards member.
    • Limit: 10 offers per Rewards member during the promotional timeframe.
    • 22,500 Dierbergs Rewards Points will be automictically added to your account within 24 hours.
    • Gift card purchases must be made in a single transaction.
    • Must be a Dierbergs Rewards member
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/21/24 - 6/17/24.
Interesting, something I can actually take advantage of

The tapping and shuffling sounds in my mind should have been easily explainable, right? The cabin settling with all we brought in; suite cases, medical bags, a fully packed full size cooler and bin which contained cast iron cookware. Basically everything I use at home to make home cooked meals from scratch was in that bin. Both containers took DH & DS to move out of our home, into the mini van and from the mini van into the cabin. With the assistance of either, I could not have helped as they were way too heavy. Trying to be rational, we did dismiss those sounds early on.

The labored breathing though, I can't explain it. If someone were to pull a prank, they would have had to install surround sound throughout the cabin including behind the sofa and the ceiling of the bedroom.

On the fourth day I was tidying up, I guess getting ready to vacate if the sounds came back that night. The cabin is supplied with a broom and dust pan and while sweeping I found clumps of dog hair in almost every corner of the cabin. That's not normal. Since getting Sherlock I've had routines in place for him, brushing his coat every night for 10 - 15 minutes is part of that and I continued to do this while on vacation. Before we left for WDW I cut his coat down to 1.5" What ever was going on in that cabin most assuredly affected him.

After staying a week at the Yacht Club, the only thing on the floor was some dirt and sand, not clumps of dog hair.
I just wanna give Sherlock big hugs, awww! What a good boy you have that he kept it together when you guys were gone!

Interestingly, Rakuten on some accounts is offering 15% cash back on Expedia in the things to do category and they do sell DisneyWorld tickets in that category. I don't know if this is of use to anyone.

Also, Orbitz has the same deal on activities and they also sell DisneyWorld tickets.
Does anyone have experience with this deal. It's currently %10, wondering if it works?

If I use this to buy the $100gc for Southwest will I get the 5% off for using my Redcard? It appears so, but want to be sure before I purchase

The offer is valid on $50 Choice, not $100. If you buy a $100 gc, you'll only get one $5 Target gc.
Yes, you'll get 5% off using your red card.

1716185093475.png

Also note,
Redeeming your Southwest gift card
  • Southwest gift cards – A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference. Direct link

Added offers ~ 5/20/24 Discount District

Best Buy
1716186155817.png

• Buy $50 Shell Oil Gift Cards for $45
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points
    • Expires 9/30/24.
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
Edit to add: Stack the Savings with Shell Gift Cards

Last edited:
Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1716186870979.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel on most 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Links Above - Coming soon!
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard and Amazon gift cards.
    • Ad Scan
    • Offer valid 5/24/24 - 5/27/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Smith Chase Offer: Earn 5% cash back on your Smith's purchase, with a $4.50 cash back maximum.
    • Yes, works on Disney gift cards in-store and only at Smith.
    • Expires 5/25/24. Post #24972 :thumbsup2 @veginaz

Newegg

1716188297627.png
  • $75 NFL Shop eGift Card for $56
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Citi Offer: Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions, $25 Max back.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

So I have an Amex offer for $50 back after spending $250 at Napa Auto Parts. I am assuming they don't sell 3rd party gift cards? Anyone know for sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter