Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Virgo

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Libra

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Scorpio or Sagittarius

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters
Welp, I voted wrong according to the chart, but I'm leaving it because I've usually seen the days shifted by one over. I'm on the cusp.

FWIW, I’m a Gemini, but think astrology is silly. I don’t believe your personality (or who you are compatible with) is determined by the time of year you are born.

Marie and I are both Cancer. Means nothing to either of us but i do wish the original zodiac namer person had come up with a better name. :rolleyes2
Yeah, the negative connotation is unfortunate. Comes from the Latin word for crab. Apparently, back in ancient times, crab-like characteristics were attributed to the disease, giving it the same name. I have also heard Moonchild used as an alternative.

Sagittarius here! So is my husband

Editing to add this: The home of a Sagittarius woman is usually a hodgepodge of treasures she’s found on her travels, the artwork of dear friends, and the clothes from her last trip spilling out of her suitcase, still unpacked.
:rotfl:

Last edited:
I'm literally Scorpio or Sagittarius! According to the chart Sandy posted I'm a Scorp, but some sources have my birthday as the first day of Sag. Doesn't have much bearing on me one way or the other, I don't follow any advice. OTOH my daughters are twins and they're Geminis, they're pretty different even though they're only a couple of minutes apart.:scratchin

I don't believe in that stuff either. I am a Gemini, but I don't think the traits fit me particularly well. However, I was born almost a month early. If I'd been born on my due date, I would have been a Cancer, and I think that description fits me better. Wonder if it matters when you're born, or when you're SUPPOSED to be born? :rolleyes1

+I
I'm an old Libra now, 82 in October. Used to be very sociable, involved in community activities. I've wondered how I would be on a jury since I tend to see both sides of problems. But I have a strong sense of justice. Strangely I have gotten much more accepting of other viewpoints as I have gotten older.

Capricorn here and to be honest, a lot of the attributes are pretty spot on.

Can't say that I believe the stars and all control us but I do think there might be some traits that are picked up based on the time of year we are born and the way the world unfolds during development. When I think on it based on facts like winter babies are more likely cold more often, don't get outside as much, probably get less skin on skin hugs, maybe get less fresh produce and less vitamin D and have much longer nights so maybe the world seems scarier and less accommodating when we are most helpless not walking yet. Meanwhile summer babies probably get a much smoother start to things. Also the nutrients, foods, germs and all mothers have access to or experience as the baby grows likely have an effect. As a result, the truth of winter v summer is a thing I can hang my hat on, it doesn't bother me that it is called astrology or anything, to me that goes in the same folksy tradition bucket as a Christmas Tree. Astrology is just humans noticing patterns and trying to make sense of the world, like we always do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter