Newer WDW restaurant recs!

For a foodie consider Monsieur Paul. Expensive but great for foodies. I call it new because it reopened later than most.
Also not new but Blue Zoo we just ate at last trip for the first time and it was very good.
We also enjoy Ale & Compass. We like to mobile order to go and sit outside by the pool and watch Epcot fireworks from there however I don’t know if that’s possible now with the pool refurbishment going on

For a foodie consider Monsieur Paul. Expensive but great for foodies. I call it new because it reopened later than most.
Also not new but Blue Zoo we just ate at last trip for the first time and it was very good.
We also enjoy Ale & Compass. We like to mobile order to go and sit outside by the pool and watch Epcot fireworks from there however I don’t know if that’s possible now with the pool refurbishment going on
Are you sure there's a pool refurbishment currently going on? I just booked a summer Beach Club trip thinking the Stormalong Bay refurbishment begins January 2025. I need to change plans immediately if this is happening now.

Are you sure there's a pool refurbishment currently going on? I just booked a summer Beach Club trip thinking the Stormalong Bay refurbishment begins January 2025. I need to change plans immediately if this is happening now.
Noooooo I’m not, so sorry I just heard there was going to be a refurbishment and wasn’t sure when it is
So sorry to stress you out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter