Marathon Day park pick from AoA?

Which park on marathon day (travelling from AoA)?

• MK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • HS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • AK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jwhtewolfd

DIS Veteran
Sunday Jan 8 (Full Marathon day) will be our first day in the parks. I considered either EP or HS since we'll have the Skyliner at AoA and not have to worry about marathon traffic, but I've also read HS will likely be really crowded, so leaning toward EP. Still not sure we want to worry about working around the EP course until the afternoon, esp arriving from IG. I would prefer to start in MK or AK (my personal favorites), but I'm not sure how bus transportation will be on Marathon Day coming from so far away. Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

Bus transportation will be impacted because of road closures. safest bet to avoid marathon issues is HS via skyliner. Epcot will be impacted the longest since the race finishes there. Runners are through MK earliest, but that is also the worst potential for bus problems. AK would be my second choice since a bus from AoA would be going opposite the runners on Osceola Parkway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter