How early will they board the Wish and Marceline Market embarkment hours?

bbn1122

DIS Veteran
My BF and me stayed up late and got a 11:30am PAT for our cruise in 3 weeks.
What is the earliest PAT at PC?

Also, how early does Marceline’s market open on embarkment day?

Thanks🚢👍🏻

All lunch venues open at noon.

It will be open by the time you are in the ship.

There are guests without real PATs - those who ride various DCL buses. They may arrive before you, but still typically wait for Boarding Groups to get called. That’s the number that makes the bigger difference.

You just wait in a line until your time group is called.

Parking lot doesn’t open until 10:15 or 10:30.

If dropped off, 11:15 would work to allow for luggage drop-off and getting in line.

11:30 is one of the earliest PATs offered. Maybe there’s one before?

There are guests without real PATs - those who ride various DCL buses. They may arrive before you, but still typically wait for Boarding Groups to get called. That’s the number that makes the bigger difference.

If dropped off, 11:15 would work to allow for luggage drop-off and getting in line.

Thanks for info.

This is my 10th cruise, so I know how things work.
I just usually wind up with a later PAT.
I will Uber over from PC hotel.

Thanks for info.

This is my 10th cruise, so I know how things work.
I just usually wind up with a later PAT.
I will Uber over from PC hotel.

I also cruise out of NYC often.

My BF and me stayed up late and got a 11:30am PAT for our cruise in 3 weeks.
What is the earliest PAT at PC?

Also, how early does Marceline’s market open on embarkment day?

Thanks🚢👍🏻

I don't know this for sure but I would think PC and PE have the same, if not similar procedure. We had 10:45 at PE last month. I believe that is the earliest as it is given to Pearl guests.

Just sailed on the fantasy. 11:45 PAT. They did not start boarding until around 12:00. We had boarding group 8 and it was awhile before our group was called.

When we sailed last September on the Wish, we came from the MCO Hyatt, arrived a little after 10 am, and boarding started at 12:00. We had boarding group 6, so we boarded around 12:30. Those chairs in the terminal were not meant for long-term sitting!

When we sailed in January of this year on the Fantasy, we took the DCL transfers from Animal Kingdom, got through the check-in and security at 11:40, went up the escalators, and they were at boarding group 4, which was our group so we walked right on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter