Caribbean Beach Resort

Lfgw9206

Earning My Ears
Are all the rooms now completely renovated? I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere?

Are all the rooms now completely renovated? I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere?
So it’s a 2 part answer. Rooms in the Trinidad sections (old pirate rooms) were renovated to have the Murphy bed pull down and other features. All the other rooms just got a “refresh”. Still have 2 regular beds (no Murphy) and the bathroom is still the same based on pics I’ve seen. So just soft goods there. You can see pics online or join one of the fb groups.

So it’s a 2 part answer. Rooms in the Trinidad sections (old pirate rooms) were renovated to have the Murphy bed pull down and other features. All the other rooms just got a “refresh”. Still have 2 regular beds (no Murphy) and the bathroom is still the same based on pics I’ve seen. So just soft goods there. You can see pics online or join one of the fb groups.
We are at Caribbean Beach Resort right now. We are staying in Aruba block 52 and our room has had what’s called a light refresh. There is no carpets and the beds are raised off the floor which is handy for luggage. The walls have been painted a light blue and the bathroom tiles have been painted and a white shower curtain.

The rest is the same as before. I feel they are in need of a complete renovation and although the resort is great; staff, grounds, pools and of course the skyliner, we would not stay here again until the rooms are completely renovated. They feel shabby to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter