Annual Pass Hotel Discounts?

AnnaKristoff2013

DIS Veteran
We are new AP holders (the highest level pass). We just went to the parks for the first time using them a few weeks ago and activated them / linked them to the app, etc. I have read all over the place that UO has AP discounts for on-site hotel stays, but I can't for the life of me seem to find them. Google has been no help. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here's the direct link (just input your dates):
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

The link looks odd but it is a direct Universal / Loews booking site. Note availability varies frequently and might depend on the exact dates you put in, so if your dates are flexible play around with it. I believe right now AP rates are out through late Sept. And again, they'll change frequently, so if there is nothing for your dates don't be afraid to check back often. Weekdays will tend to have more availability.

The best part about the AP rates is that the rate doesn't depend on length of stay - so a one night reservation for a premier hotel looks very inviting...

Am I missing something? Every date I've tried (including midweek dates in August and September), I'm getting the exact same price as booking through the normal universal website not logged in.

There might not be discounts, especially for premier hotels and/or weekends and/or busy time frames. Usually if you scroll down to Endless Summer (listed at $83 & $70 on that random date) you can see the AP rates are working, they seem to have the AP rates most regularly.

There also might be an AP rate for Wed-Fri but not for the same Wed-Thurs. I think this might be more common with the premiers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter