Sorcerer pass renewal price increase?

TinkB278

DIS Veteran
Last I saw it was approximately $876 to renew the sorcerer pass but was just quoted $904. Did they quietly raise AP prices again?

Last I saw it was approximately $876 to renew the sorcerer pass but was just quoted $904. Did they quietly raise AP prices again?
This is the payment breakdown for renewing my Sorcerer last month. I am a Florida Resident. Is it possible that you are seeing the total with sales tax as the higher number?

IMG_2546.jpeg

Can you use Chase Rewards for some of the payment? If calling.

Sorry to hijack...

I let my pass lapse because I likely won't be going back to WDW until 2025. I'm guessing a renewal would mean that it would again expire in May 2025 rather than start the clock when I first use it.

Hopefully the pass will be back when I return in 2025.

Sorry to hijack...

I let my pass lapse because I likely won't be going back to WDW until 2025. I'm guessing a renewal would mean that it would again expire in May 2025 rather than start the clock when I first use it.

I'm not totally clear what you mean, however, if you purchase an AP today and don't activate it until May 2025, then it won't start until first use.

However, if what you're saying is that your renewal is this May and you do renew it, then, yes, it will expire in May 2025. A renewal is just a continuation of your current pass.

In case you didn't know this, the renewal has a 15% discount. The last time I decided not to renew my AP (years ago), I was sorry, because by the time I purchased a new one, the price had gone up a lot. Just something to consider.

Sorry to hijack...

If you want to pay the renewal price, then it continues from the date the current one expired.

If you want to buy a new Sorcerer AP now for the full price, you’d have one year to activate it in 2025.

If you are worried they won’t be for sale, then buy the new voucher around one year from when you will go. This way, you have it and can activate it to began when you enter the park in 2025.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter