Tokyo Disney resort hotels with 4 people

GoldeneyezCA

Mouseketeer
Hello, I’m hoping to book Miracosta or Fantasy Springs Hotel for 2 nights for upcoming Thanksgiving trip this fall. We’ll be onsite for 2 nights, checking in before our first park day. I know I need to book 4 months in advance at 11 am Japanese time. However, I’m having difficulty clarifying whether I can fit 2 adults and 2 teens into one room, or if we need to book 2 rooms?

Hello, I’m hoping to book Miracosta or Fantasy Springs Hotel for 2 nights for upcoming Thanksgiving trip this fall. We’ll be onsite for 2 nights, checking in before our first park day. I know I need to book 4 months in advance at 11 am Japanese time. However, I’m having difficulty clarifying whether I can fit 2 adults and 2 teens into one room, or if we need to book 2 rooms?

I stayed in a 4 person room at the Disney Celebration Discover hotel in 2018. Parents took the two single beds and me and my wife took the "daybeds". Think of comfortable couches with pillows and blankets and it worked out very well. Price then was around 150USD (but that can vary with exchange rates!) for the middle of the week and didn't include breakfast.

IMG_20180927_211224.jpg

Two single beds at Disney Celebration Discover Hotel.

IMG_20180927_211212.jpg

One of the "daybed". Slept really well!

You can check the bed dimensions in the hotel descriptions on the TDR site. I found that the regular/twin bed listed is actually a little bigger than a US twin but smaller than a US full/double. The trundle bed is the same size as a US twin. This was for Miracosta, so check FS. We have a 4 bed Harbor View at Miracosta that has 2 regulars/twins, a trundle, and a cruise bed. The cruise bed is like the "sofa beds" on DCL and a little smaller than a US twin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter