Modify wait list

TheDailyMoo

DIS Veteran
Another wait list question...

If I modify my waitlist to replace an existing reservation do I lose my place and go to the end of the line?

Not deactivate...just modify to replace. Thanks

If I modify my waitlist to replace an existing reservation do I lose my place and go to the end of the line?

Don't have an answer ,but to share the question I asked MS. I have a waitlist for BCV with replace stay from SSR. Since then I found a night at Riviera. I asked chat if the BCV comes up, will it still be booked. He said yes.

Not sure if that helps you.

Don't have an answer ,but to share the question I asked MS. I have a waitlist for BCV with replace stay from SSR. Since then I found a night at Riviera. I asked chat if the BCV comes up, will it still be booked. He said yes.

Not sure if that helps you.
Edited: Thanks anyway but the room I wanted just popped up and I added it, canceled the waitlist and cancelled the other room! Worked out lol. Thanks for the info though!

Last edited:

Just as a FYI, the only modification you can make yourself to a waitlist is the expiration date (31 or 7 days). Not sure if MS can make any other changes or not. Most other changes might require you to deactivate and then start a new waitlist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter