March BRV - Will I get a non-refurbed room?

Lucid-one

Earning My Ears
We have four nights booked at BRV in mid-March. Any recent updates on refurb progress? I really want to avoid getting one of the non-refurbed rooms. Anyone stayed recently and ended up in an old room?

So how did it go??
It was a good stay. We were in a one bedroom on the fourth floor. Our balcony was right over the lobby entrance. Due to that, we had noise from the wooden walkway and luggage carts and the bus stop. But once in the room it was quiet. No connected studio.

The rooms are well done. Murphy bed was great for my son. We spent the first three nights at AKL. The pullout sofas there are less desirable.

It was a good stay. We were in a one bedroom on the fourth floor. Our balcony was right over the lobby entrance. Due to that, we had noise from the wooden walkway and luggage carts and the bus stop. But once in the room it was quiet. No connected studio.

The rooms are well done. Murphy bed was great for my son. We spent the first three nights at AKL. The pullout sofas there are less desirable.
Glad to hear your update. I was wondering how those rooms above the entrance were? Would you say, never again or tolerable? Had you made any requests?

Glad to hear your update. I was wondering how those rooms above the entrance were? Would you say, never again or tolerable? Had you made any requests?
I once saw a group of maybe 25 (family reunion, matching t-shirts) all rolling their suitcases along the walkway, accompanied by 2 or 3 bellmen with luggage carts, and instantly realized I’d never stay on that side of the building.

I would probably try to stay away from it. It wasn’t bad inside the room. Really didn’t notice it. But the balcony was not usable.

The only request we made was 4th floor. At 5pm we still did not have a room. I went to the desk and they made a call and got us a room. But it was first floor. I really didn’t want first. So I asked if they could do anything on a higher floor. They came back with this one.

The room itself was fine. As you can see from this tour I shot, it is really nice.

NEW Boulder Ridge One Bedroom Villa Tour | Disney Vacation Club Room Tour

I would probably try to stay away from it. It wasn’t bad inside the room. Really didn’t notice it. But the balcony was not usable.

The only request we made was 4th floor. At 5pm we still did not have a room. I went to the desk and they made a call and got us a room. But it was first floor. I really didn’t want first. So I asked if they could do anything on a higher floor. They came back with this one.

The room itself was fine. As you can see from this tour I shot, it is really nice.

Thanks! Had seen your video. That's partly why I booked!! I need a Murphy bed so I think I have to choose that over higher floors so even though I don't want a first floor, I don't want an enclosed balcony or non Murphy bed, so I think I have to accept Fl 1-4.

Thanks! Had seen your video. That's partly why I booked!! I need a Murphy bed so I think I have to choose that over higher floors so even though I don't want a first floor, I don't want an enclosed balcony or non Murphy bed, so I think I have to accept Fl 1-4.
That’s right. I specifically asked not to be on the fifth floor. I’m glad my video was helpful to your decision.

What is the room number for this room tour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter