Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

NO new movies this week on either the Hallmark Channel or on Hallmark Mystery.

When Calls the Heart IS on as regularly scheduled on Sunday.

There will be a new movie next Saturday. :thumbsup2

You were so right! Beautiful views of Niagara Falls! I think I may need to add zip-lining Niagara Falls to my bucket list. :scratchin

So, earlier this week I saw one of my former teaching buddies. She was telling me about her upcoming summer vacation she's planning with a couple of friends to Niagara Falls. Almost immediately, I was like ...

Me: You're going to Niagara Falls? You have to do the ziplining there!
Her: We are! I've already looked it up!
Me: It looks like so much fun! I saw it in a movie!
Her: So did I! On Hallmark?
Me: Yes! Hallmark!

I've decided the Hallmark Channel qualifies for vacation planning research. :cool1:

1714842835784.png

New movie for Saturday:

This is one of Hallmark's outdoorsy movies. Who do they get to star in it? None other than Cindy Busby. I wonder if she volunteers for these? Or do the heads of Hallmark ask, "Who can we get to do another outdoor, on location, adventure movie? 🤔 :lmao:

A Whitewater Romance on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday May 12 at 7/6c
Thursday May 16 at 9/8c
Saturday May 25 at 6/5c
Tuesday June 11 at 9/8c
Friday June 28 at 3/2c

Starring: Cindy Busby and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
Description: Maya attends an exclusive business retreat in the Rocky Mountains where she meets Matt who, initially, is her competitor. As they're forced to pair up, an unlikely connection begins to evolve.

On Sunday:

When Calls the Heart, Episode 6 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

New movie for Saturday:

This is one of Hallmark's outdoorsy movies. Who do they get to star in it? None other than Cindy Busby. I wonder if she volunteers for these? Or do the heads of Hallmark ask, "Who can we get to do another outdoor, on location, adventure movie? 🤔 :lmao:

A Whitewater Romance on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday May 12 at 7/6c
Thursday May 16 at 9/8c
Saturday May 25 at 6/5c
Tuesday June 11 at 9/8c
Friday June 28 at 3/2c

Starring: Cindy Busby and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
Description: Maya attends an exclusive business retreat in the Rocky Mountains where she meets Matt who, initially, is her competitor. As they're forced to pair up, an unlikely connection begins to evolve.

On Sunday:

When Calls the Heart, Episode 6 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

You know I’m laughing because Cindy Busby is back in the great outdoors! It’s like she tells her agent she wants first dibs on all the movies that film in the wilderness 🪵🦬🦅

New mystery on Hallmark Family:

(Will re-air on Sunday if you missed it, as I did. :blush: )

I assume the colon in the title means this may be a mystery series. 🤔

Family Practice Mysteries: Coming Home is on Hallmark Mystery.

Re-airs:
Sunday May 19 at 7/6c
Wednesday May 22 at 7/6c
Sunday May 26 at 9/8c
Friday June 7 at 3/2c

Starring: Amanda Schull and Brendan Penny.
Description: A former Army surgeon moves back to her hometown and joins a practice of family doctors, but when she’s drawn into solving the mysterious death of a patient, her quiet life becomes upended.

New movie for Saturday:

Everything Puppies
is on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday May at 19 5/4c
Thursday May 23 at 9/8c
Saturday June 1 at 12/11c
Monday June 17 at 3/2c

Starring: Pascal Lamothe-Kipnes, Stephen Huszar, and Kathryn Davis.
Description: A dedicated entrepreneur and inventor looking to make it big creating innovative dog toys and treats finds success with the support of a handsome client.

On Sunday:

When Calls the Heart, Episode 7 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

Just :wave:hi with a :grouphug:Grace of God I am recovering from months of feet issues. God willing by the end of summer I will be permanately, I pray, back to normal. I didn't watch many Christmas movies last year. I'm enjoying doing so now.

Due to everything, my sleep cycle is out of whack. God willing once I have fully recuperated, that too will normalize. Meantime, I often end up watching some Hallmark movies on my Kindle. I would appreciate any full length movie suggestions that are available just by entering the title into youtube, Google, or dailymotion.

I discovered a feel good with cute dog Christmas movie called Christmas Angel. I will be watching the rest tonight and will try to share more over the weekend. It's about a young woman named Ashley and her dog, Dash (maybe short for Dasher)? :) Ashley takes on a job as a personal assistant for her elderly neighbor, Nick who is a very kind community secret Santa in disguise. Through her new job, Ashley meets her love interest Will. I did see this movie once before. If I am remembering correctly Ashley and Will anonymously help a friend who owns a diner. Sadly when Nick passes away, Ashley (and Will) take over as secret Santa. Sweet and simple story:santa:Sweet dreams, everyone.

Last edited:
Seems like his year, Hallmark will air 3 new movies each weekend, with a total of 31 new Christmas movies. These movies are such a treat! They bring so much comfort and joy, especially during the holiday season. For guys looking to stream, the FrndlyTV app is a great option, and stan tv customer support can help with any streaming issues. I'm excited to see all the new movies and revisit some old favorites. Anyone else have a must-watch list for this year?

Last edited:
Just :wave:hi with a :grouphug:Grace of God I am recovering from months of feet issues. God willing by the end of summer I will be permanately, I pray, back to normal. I didn't watch many Christmas movies last year. I'm enjoying doing so now.

Due to everything, my sleep cycle is out of whack. God willing once I have fully recuperated, that too will normalize. Meantime, I often end up watching some Hallmark movies on my Kindle. I would appreciate any full length movie suggestions that are available just by entering the title into youtube, Google, or dailymotion.

I discovered a feel good with cute dog Christmas movie called Christmas Angel. I will be watching the rest tonight and will try to share more over the weekend. It's about a young woman named Ashley and her dog, Dash (maybe short for Dasher? :) Ashley takes on a job as a personal assistant for her elderly neighbor, Nick who is a very kind community secret Santa in disguise. Through her new job, Ashley meets her love interest Will. I did see this movie once before. If I am remembering correctly Ashley and Will anonymously help a friend who owns a diner. Sadly when Nick passes away, Ashley (and Will) take over as secret Santa. Sweet and simple story:santa:Sweet dreams, everyone.

Glad you are somewhat back! 🥰 We've missed you on this thread. :grouphug: I had read you've been having health issues. Praying your recuperation and recovery goes swiftly and with as little pain and trouble as possible.
eusa_pray.gif

I just posted this in the kindness thread and want to share with all of you lovely friends, too.

Two very touching Hallmark Christmas movies I would recommend are Miracle on Highway 34 and Hearts of Christmas
Both stories are reminders of God’s Presence, Mercy, and Love, and that always He is with us. God also brings people into our lives and vice versa exactly when He knows we most need to meet.

I rarely watch (or read a book) a movie twice in two days but did so with Miracle on Highway 34. This movie takes place on Christmas Eve (and Day) as an expecting couple, Jonathan and Maya, travel through a snowstorm to their new home in Jonathan’s hometown. En route to their destination, Maya’s water breaks. God brings her and Jonathan to the diner where He has gathered five other kind souls who forever change each other’s lives. Liz (waitress), Nick (teen cook), and customers Sheriff Bill, Daniel (a trucker) and Kyle (a pharmaceutical representative and former doctor). God perfectly banded all seven (plus towards the end Jonathan and Maya’s Son) them all together for renewing of faith and strengthening of hearts.

Liz even reads the Gospel of Luke proclaiming Jesus’ Miraculous Birth from the Gospel of Luke! She shares her favorite Christmas carol, is Silent Night. Daniel shares my favorite carol—O Holy Night. Kyle relays a poignant memory of hearing the Hallelujah Chorus at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York. I always love movies that are faith based and actively exclaim God’s wonder and glory! I should also add that as with a truly exceptional book, at the end of this movie, my heart longed for more!

Hearts of Christmas centers on the NICU Staff at a small-town hospital. The beloved head nurse, Alice, along with several other employees are given unwanted early retirement packages when the hospital’s new CFO, Matt, takes over and decides firing them is necessary to balance the budget. By God’s Guidance with His placing Jenny, a NICU nurse, Alice, and their co-workers in Matt’s life, he understands that people are truly valuable and loved. No one is simply data or a number. Yes, in the end everyone’s jobs are saved. I recommend this story because of the sheer faith and kindness of the nurses, especially Alice. I LOVE the nurse’s goodbye prayer to a healthy baby as the new family departs. Alice is also honored by everyone for all the loving care she has given for so many years.

We learn that over Alice’s careers her former patients (as they become adults) sometimes send her thank you cards. Jenny along with her co-workers give Alice a special Christmas surprise of a Christmas tree decorated with cards people secretly sent them and best of all some former young patients of Alice’s, some older children, and other adults. God Who made each of our hearts in the first place, of course is Front and Center in them. He also blesses us to love and vice versa others as together we go through life, growing in faith, witnessing, and spreading kindness and love. I thank God for all of you and this kind and fun thread. Have a great rest of the afternoon.

Miscellaneous Hallmark News: 🥰 🥳 🍪 🎉

There is finally a sequel to Three Wise Men and a Baby. All three brothers, played by Paul Campbell, Tyler Hynes and Andrew Walker, and their mom (Margaret Collins,) are back together for Three Wiser Men and a Boy. The sequel picks up five years later. Paul Campbell and Kimberley Sustad are again the writers.

Lacey Chabert's 2 year exclusive contract with Hallmark is now over. She will be in Hallmark's The Christmas Quest with Kristoffer Polaha. Yet, Lacey will also star in Netflix' holiday (not Christmas) rom-com, Hot Frosty. Description: "Two years after losing her husband, Cathy magically brings a handsome snowman to life! Through his naïveté, the snowman helps Cathy to laugh, feel and love again, as the two fall for each other just in time for the holidays...and before he melts."

Hallmark Media is launching a Spanish speaking channel: Hallmark en Español, will feature over 130 original Hallmark movies and the first six seasons of “When Calls The Heart,” all dubbed in Spanish. The channel will include “Hispanic-led talent” such as Cuban actor William Levy in “South Beach Love,” Puerto Rican actress Rosalyn Sanchez in “A Taste of Summer,” Argentine actor Juan Pablo Di Pace in “Raise a Glass to Love,” and Hispanic couple Carlos and Alexa PenaVega.

Two more prequel movies are on the way for the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries series starring Skyler Samuels as the younger version of Aurora.

Tickets to the fifth annual Christmas Con 2024 convention, December 13-15 in New Jersey — are selling like hotcakes. After announcing last week the initial wave of talent planning to attend, including Lacey Chabert as the official headliner, all VIP and weekend passes are sold out, and Saturday-only tickets are 50 percent sold. Click here for more details.

If NJ is too far north or east for you, this holiday season, nearly 40 Hallmark stars will descend upon Kansas City for the first-ever Hallmark Christmas Experience. Each weekend from November 29 through December 23, an immersive experience for fans will be held at Hallmark’s company headquarters, featuring holiday activities, shopping, food, and celebrity appearances.

Tickets went on sale starting at 10 a.m. Central time on May 16, with two packages available to “elevate” the experience with photo ops, “reindeer games” with the stars, and VIP treatment, ranging in price from $259 to $699, according to the event’s website.

Hallmark’s first-ever celebrity cruises, taking place in November, sold out within hours when they were announced in August 2023. So packages for the Hallmark Christmas Experience may also go fast. Hallmark has said that those who don’t gain access to the packages will have a chance to buy single tickets, priced between $5 and $99, this summer.

Back to the present: :teleport:
The upcoming, new JUNE Hallmark movies will star Andrew Walker, Chris McNally and Bethany Joy Lenz. (Not all in the same movie.)

Last edited:
According to Variety: Hallmark has landed the rights for The Chicken Sisters, the bestselling 2020 novel by KJ Dell’Antonia and a Reese (Witherspoon’s) Book Club selection. It is being adapted into a new original television eight-episode series for Hallmark.

It is in production now and set to air later this year. The cast includes Schuyler Fisk, Genevieve Angelson, Lea Thompson and Wendie Malick.

The-Chicken-Sisters.jpg

The Chicken Sisters novel at Amazon:

"A charming, hilarious, feel-good story about the kind of bonds & rivalries only sisters can share. Also, a great present for your sister for the holidays!!"--Reese Witherspoon​
Three generations. Two chicken shacks. One recipe for disaster.​

According to Variety: Hallmark has landed the rights for The Chicken Sisters, the bestselling 2020 novel by KJ Dell’Antonia and a Reese (Witherspoon’s) Book Club selection. It is being adapted into a new original television eight-episode series for Hallmark.

It is in production now and set to air later this year. The cast includes Schuyler Fisk, Genevieve Angelson, Lea Thompson and Wendie Malick.

The-Chicken-Sisters.jpg

The Chicken Sisters novel at Amazon:

"A charming, hilarious, feel-good story about the kind of bonds & rivalries only sisters can share. Also, a great present for your sister for the holidays!!"--Reese Witherspoon​
Three generations. Two chicken shacks. One recipe for disaster.​
They had me at Lea Thompson and Wendy Malick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter