Guests Can Save Up to 30% on Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Stays This Summer

Thanks for the heads up - just this past Sunday I booked us into the Boardwalk Villas for our end of August stay, not wanting to wait too long for a discount and risk no availability. When I saw the dates open, I called; they applied the new rate and we ended up saving almost $2K!

I'll take that any day ...

I know I am a little late to making a reservation and I have been gone from Disney for a few years but I feel like the list for this 30% off is small. I thought that was the only resorts left open in general till I forgot I need to click room rack. Who has a crystal ball and can see if any other resorts are going to open up? Celebrating my 40th and hubs told me to pick a new resort.

I know I am a little late to making a reservation and I have been gone from Disney for a few years but I feel like the list for this 30% off is small. I thought that was the only resorts left open in general till I forgot I need to click room rack. Who has a crystal ball and can see if any other resorts are going to open up? Celebrating my 40th and hubs told me to pick a new resort.
This discount was released over a month ago, and 30% is considerably better than the general public discounts that have been offered for the past few years, more in line with what AP discounts typically are. So people jumped on it. Availability is really going to vary depending on your dates--just checked for giggles and I am still seeing plenty of availability for that discount on random weeks in July. It could be your dates that are the issue or where you're looking, the biggest percentage savings is almost always going to be the deluxe & DVC tier ("almost always"--the Poly generally sees smaller discounts, as with this one). And bear in mind with this specific discount the number of days matters. 30% is "5 or more". If your trip is shorter than that it's 25% even in that top tier.

There is no crystal ball here. Just keep checking, sometimes availability opens up because people cancel. Or you may need to adjust your dates.

This discount was released over a month ago, and 30% is considerably better than the general public discounts that have been offered for the past few years, more in line with what AP discounts typically are. So people jumped on it. Availability is really going to vary depending on your dates--just checked for giggles and I am still seeing plenty of availability for that discount on random weeks in July. It could be your dates that are the issue or where you're looking, the biggest percentage savings is almost always going to be the deluxe & DVC tier ("almost always"--the Poly generally sees smaller discounts, as with this one). And bear in mind with this specific discount the number of days matters. 30% is "5 or more". If your trip is shorter than that it's 25% even in that top tier.

There is no crystal ball here. Just keep checking, sometimes availability opens up because people cancel. Or you may need to adjust your dates.
I know I am late to the game. I know there is not crystal ball that was supposed to be sarcasm. I know there is a Disney gods as they have worked for me many years ago but this trip is such a confined rules for me as childcare and such is needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter