Dream deck 5 aft club noise?

teeah

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, thinking our gty* has a good chance of being deck 5 aft so above the nightclubs and bars below. How bad is the noise? Bass booming? I’ve googled but seems mostly old reports… and that it’s bad 😬

DCL doesn’t show all the cabins they will use for VGT assignments on their website as bookable. They hold some back. Just because you see cabins on deck 5 available doesn’t mean that is all that’s available.

I have heard mixed reviews on those aft deck 5 cabins. We have never stayed aft on deck 5, but have stayed forward on deck 5 many times. Right over the theater and heard zero noise. I wouldn’t stress. Just bring a sound machine and have a great cruise if you are assigned one!

I was deck 5 aft right by the stairs on the Fantasy- different ship, but same layout. We were right above the Tube and I never heard a thing. We actually loved being right by the adult areas and we had an amazing extended balcony.

Thanks everyone for the responses. It seems from the replies that just seeing deck 5 left doesn’t necessarily mean that’s what I’ll get on a GTY* anyway so just have to wait and see and take white noise and ear plugs if so! 😊

And activities are over by 1 am; possibly earlier. Even then, they don’t crank up the noise. The movie theaters are a bigger noise maker, especially action films.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter