cinderella

Momx3

Earning My Ears
Is Cinderella's surprise celebration still going on? We were there in Oct. '01 and caught the tail end of it one day. We are going back in March, just wondering.

It was still playing 2 weeks ago until they started showing the Christmas castle show. They should be switching back to Cinderella's soon if they haven't already.

Cinderella's Suprise Celebration is still playing at the Castle. I wouldn't expect it to be ending anytime soon. Or at least I hope it doesn't; it's probably my favorite live show I've ever seen at the Magic Kingdom.

The show is performed many times a day at the Castle stage. The basic storyline is that Cinderella is having a party and invites everyone to join the celebrations. After giving the gifts of love and laughter to the guests, the Evil Queen from Snow White and other Disney Villains crash the party. To make a long story short, the Villains are defeted and everyone lives happily ever after. It's a great show which I would definatlyrecogmend to anyone, especially Cinderella fans. Here's a link to some photos I took of the show:

Cinderella's Suprise Celebration

On our trip last year, that show was playing as we arrived and walked towards the castle. We had just arrived, got our bag checked, rented our stroller, and walked straight to the castle. All the princesses were dancing with their princes. I, of course, cried like a baby. My 4 year old daughter had tears, too! it was a wonderful welcoming sight! It started our day off magically!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter