Website Down?

AnnaKristoff2013

DIS Veteran
I keep getting messages that the website is down for maintenance when I try to modify a reservation. Is everyone else getting this? Was this planned?

Appears to be up this morning. I made it through 70% of a booking and cancelled out of it.

What error are you receiving?
We couldn't log you in. Please check your email and password and try again. If you can't remember your details, use the "Need help signing in? Please call DVC Member Services" link below.

We couldn't log you in. Please check your email and password and try again. If you can't remember your details, use the "Need help signing in? Please call DVC Member Services" link below.
Try an incognito window or a different browser. I have been getting that on occasion, but it is a browser issue and not an account issue (at least in my case).

Try an incognito window or a different browser. I have been getting that on occasion, but it is a browser issue and not an account issue (at least in my case).
I’m good now, thanks!

I could log in on my phone and my personal PC. My work PC was giving me 3 different errors on different browsers and as I cleared cache and cookies and restarted the browsers - "don't have access" " site not available" and "credentials wrong" - all pointing me to MS. I cleared cache and cookies - still no luck. I restarted the PC, and then I could log-in fine?????? Oh well, I did not have to call MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter