Red Angie’s First Soccer/Fútbol Thread

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
And hopefully her last. And no videos, I promise.

Austin v St.Louis at Q2 Stadium in Austin, Texas

IMG_5750.jpeg

IMG_5755.jpeg

Austin scored first, so I win 5 free wings at Pluckers Wing Bar!!! 7 convenient locations.

IMG_5762.jpeg

Austin scored on a corner kick.

IMG_5760.jpeg

IMG_5758.jpeg

St.Louis tied it on a penalty kick.

IMG_5761.jpeg

Oh, even before the match started, some drunk puked running up the stairs about 3 rows ahead of us. He got some on a spectator. He musta been drinking outside even before the match at the portable stands set up.

Final score 2-2. St.Louis tied it in stoppage time. Like 90+3 minutes.

And hopefully her last. And no videos, I promise.

Austin v St.Louis at Q2 Stadium in Austin, Texas

View attachment 840583

View attachment 840584

Austin scored first, so I win 5 free wings at Pluckers Wing Bar!!! 7 convenient locations.

View attachment 840585

Austin scored on a corner kick.

View attachment 840586

View attachment 840587

St.Louis tied it on a penalty kick.

View attachment 840588

Oh, even before the match started, some drunk puked running up the stairs about 3 rows ahead of us. He got some on a spectator. He musta been drinking outside even before the match at the portable stands set up.

Final score 2-2. St.Louis tied it in stoppage time. Like 90+3 minutes.
👏 ⚽️ 🏟 👍

Houston Dynamo vs. Football Club Dallas

IMG_6044.jpeg

IMG_6023.jpeg

It was AAPI Heritage Night (Asian American Pacific Islander).

IMG_6020.jpeg
IMG_6034.jpeg

Some type of fox mascot.
IMG_6022.jpeg

He shot T-shirts into the stands while the song by Sweet, Foxes on the Run, was playing.
IMG_6026.jpeg

Houston scored first in stoppage time after the first half with a nifty series of 3 or 4 passes. Dallas tired it about the 68th minute. 1-1 draw.

IMG_6030.jpeg

IMG_6035.jpeg

The three on field officials were women.

IMG_6029.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpeg
    IMG_6022.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
Oh, there was a freebie giveaway, a paper fan. The Dash is the women’s team. It came in handy on a warm muggy evening.

IMG_6068.jpeg

Do you have a favorite team so far or are you now a universal soccer fan over all?
No favorite team, not a universal fan. It’s just an enjoyable event to watch in person on occasion. The atmosphere is fun. I like hearing the music, chanting, drum beating, etc. from the “Supporters” area. Just as long as I don’t have to sit (or stand) there.

Oh, and one of the Dallas players had the same surname as my husband.

I could have attended in Dallas back in March, but it rained that night and I’m not that hearty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter