Points For Rent - 495 Points (All or Part) - SSR & AKV (For Use @ Any Resort) - $18.00 Per Point

wdickerson

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have extra DVC points that I would like to rent @ $18.00 per point. My home resorts are SSR & AKV, but the points can be used at any resort. If you are interested in renting any of these points please provide the following: Preferred Resort (if any), Check-In date, Check-Out date, and the total number of people in your travel party.

do you have a standard view or value view studio for Feb 7th 2025 (just one night)? family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids). I just need one night before moving to my other resort the following day.

The following studios are available for the night you are requesting:

VGF - 21, 27, and 32 Points
BLT - 21 and 26 Points
DRR - 17 and 26 Points
SSR - 16 and 19 Points
DPV - 23 and 27 Points
AKV - 15 and 20 Points
OKW - 16 Points
BWV - 18 Points
DWL - 18 Points
BCV - 18 Points

Please PM me if you are interested in booking.

Good afternoon, I know this is short notice, but we are looking for 1 night, June 13th-14th. There are 5 adults. Ideally would love Poly, GF, or Riviera. Is this something you see as available? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Chris

do you have a standard view or value view studio for Feb 7th 2025 (just one night)? family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids). I just need one night before moving to my other resort the following day.
The following studios are available for the night you are requesting:

VGF - 21, 27, and 32 Points
BLT - 21 and 26 Points
DRR - 17 and 26 Points
SSR - 16 and 19 Points
DPV - 23 and 27 Points
AKV - 15 and 20 Points
OKW - 16 Points
BWV - 18 Points
DWL - 18 Points
BCV - 18 Points

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 7 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids with an 8/17 arrival.

Good afternoon, I know this is short notice, but we are looking for 1 night, June 13th-14th. There are 5 adults. Ideally would love Poly, GF, or Riviera. Is this something you see as available? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Chris

The following resort/rooms are available for the night you are requesting:

SSR - 1bdr, 2BDR, 3bdr, and Treehouses
AKV - 2bdr, and 3bdr
DRR - 1bdr and 2bdr
DWL - 1bdr and 3bdr
OKW - 2bdr

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 7 nights for 2 adults and 2 kids with an 8/17 arrival.

Cheapest option:
SSR is the only resort showing studios available for your date request.

If you need more room/amenities then the following resorts have the 1bdr villa option available:
SSR - Standard View and Preferred View
AKV - Standard View and Savanna View (Kidani Village)
BLT - Lake View
OKW - Standard View
DRR - Preferred View
DWL - Standard View (Boulder Ridge & Copper Creek)
BWV - Garden/Pool View

Is it too early to look at April 2025? We’re wanting at a one bedroom 4/6-4/9 (3 nights) at BWV. It would be 2 adults and 2 children

Is it too early to look at April 2025? We’re wanting at a one bedroom 4/6-4/9 (3 nights) at BWV. It would be 2 adults and 2 children
It is too early for me to help with BWV. Seven month window for non home resorts... I could possibly help you in Sept.

If you’re interested, I can help you with AKV or SSR now. Those are my home resorts.

It is too early for me to help with BWV. Seven month window for non home resorts... I could possibly help you in Sept.

If you’re interested, I can help you with AKV or SSR now. Those are my home resorts.
Thank you for the quick response. I’m a little new to DVC renting. I’ll probably have to wait on it, I think we’re set on BWV

Would be looking for a standard view studio at AKL Check-in Jan 2, check out Jan 5. 2 adults and 1 child.

Would be looking for a standard view studio at AKL Check-in Jan 2, check out Jan 5. 2 adults and 1 child.
Your requested room type and dates are available at AKV. 40 Points Total. PM Me and we can work out the details.

Hello - if you still have points left could you see if there are any inn rooms available at Vero Beach during 26th June - 6th July? we're looking for at least 4 nights in a row.

Thank you

Hello - if you still have points left could you see if there are any inn rooms available at Vero Beach during 26th June - 6th July? we're looking for at least 4 nights in a row.

Thank you

None of the rooms at Vero currently have 4 nights in a row available for your date range. Sorry.

Thank you
Still not available. I’ll keep an eye on it and give updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter