*** Official May 2024 Thread ***

We're back and had a great trip! The temps were high, but the first few days were more overcast and breezy so it wasn't the worst. Even on the warmest days, there was a breeze so it was bearable.

Crowds were pretty light as well. Utilizing Genie+ and a few Individual Lightening Lanes we rode pretty much every ride except for Slinky Dog and the "kiddie" rides (Dumbo, Magic Carpets...etc...). We even did a few of the headliners twice.

TRON is amazing but so short! Guardians is as good as I was hoping. I am not a Star Wars fan but Rise of the Resistance is AMAZINGLY themed.

Food was pretty spot on as well. We didn't eat a ton of quick service except for breakfast. We usually didn't really have a lunch. We just snacked mid-day and had sit down dinners. Boathouse was good as always, Maya Grill at Coronado was a surprising standout, we weren't overly impressed with Teppan Edo or The Plaza, but they were pretty good. The chicken kebab from Flower and Garden was one of our fave little bites.

The resort was just meh... Don't get me wrong, Coronado Springs is beautiful, but it really is huge and nothing was convenient except for the quiet pool outside of our room. I knew it was a large resort going in but many people said, "it's not that bad!". It was not great for us. When you're already putting in 25k steps a day, a 7-10 min walk for food or to refill your mug stinks.

Traveling home was the WORST travel day we've ever had. We were delayed by four hours, and then even longer because of storms.

BUT! When I got home I got word that I got the new position I was hoping for and an unexpected raise! Not only that but today is graduation for my BSN. What an amazing week!

All in all a great time was had by all! Can't wait for the next one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter