MNNSHP Possible Conflicts with other After Hour Events???

AnthonyAllShore

Earning My Ears
My family will be doing to Disney World Oct 20th - 30th. We enjoy and take advantage of the After Hours events. We will 2-3 MNSSHP's this trip. My concern is how to get around signing up for a MNSSHP event now and then having it conflict with a different after hours event later? Sometimes they have after hours for one of the other parks.

During the time we are going we have the option of going to 6 possible dates. Is there a list of other events going on so I dont cause conflicts?!?!?!

Im not sure if this is making sense!!?

They haven't done the hard ticket After Hours events September-December in the past, so it's extremely unlikely they will do them this year.

Evening Extra Hours for Deluxe Resort guests have historically been Monday nights at Epcot (no Halloween parties on Mondays, expect Columbus/Indigenous Peoples Day). EEH at HS is sometimes Wednesdays, sometimes Thursdays in October. So I'd avoid the Thursday party.

^THIS

Disney has put out dates quite early ... at this point I don't think you have to worry about it.

January 10 to August 29, 2024 ~ Disney After Hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios

February 2 through July 18, 2024 ~ Disney After Hours at EPCOT

January 11 to June 27, 2024 ~ Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park

We are going to be in WDW from 8/14 - 8/30. We are attending the HS AH event on August 29th, but we were hoping that there would be other ones during our stay. We did MK on our last trip and had a great time. We are really looking forward to HS, but would love to do an EPCOT AH. Does anyone think that they will release more dates than what are available right now?

That is the same issue I have with Oct. Although as someone said above, it would be wise for me to perhaps keep Thursdays open... maybe someone can figure out the same kinda game plan for your time.

I find it hard to believe there will be virtually no extra hour / ticket event for the last 4 or 5 months of the year.

That is the same issue I have with Oct. Although as someone said above, it would be wise for me to perhaps keep Thursdays open... maybe someone can figure out the same kinda game plan for your time.

I find it hard to believe there will be virtually no extra hour / ticket event for the last 4 or 5 months of the year.
But there is ... Mickey's Halloween Party, Very Merry Christmas Party and possibly Jollywood.

I think one issue is the volume of staffing they need for all this and Disney isn't flush with employees these days. No way they want to pay out the overtime it would likely take.

I keep looking but so far I haven't found any fall dates for After Hours last few years, maybe someone finds different.

If by extra hour you mean the Deluxe resort extra evening hours, those will happen. But they won’t be announced til much closer to the dates. And the parks & days of the week will probably change from what they are the rest of the year. MK may not have deluxe extra hours for example. Last year some dates were moved to other parks.

The paid Disney After Hours are less likely to happen. Especially at MK.

They also want to ensure they leave a certain number of nights open for non-party guests. Non-party nights are extremely busy as guests want to attend fireworks, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter