Ice Cream

Which ice cream rules?

• Häagen Dazs

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Ben and Jerries

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Yes, thanks for correcting me. I guess I was in such a hurry to eat some that I didn't take time to read the label very well. But at least I can find it in the store!

Sorry...hope it didn't come off as snarky. I just remember a year or two after moving to TX, one of DHs old roommates gave me an ice cream lecture after I came home with something other than Blue Bell and he made a jab about Blue Bunny (which I actually like better). It immediately came back to me when I saw the Bunny Tracks :)

I always thought it was strange that Häagen Dazs chose that name in order to sound like an exotic European brand when they really are not. Breyer's USED to be one of my favorite brands, but some conglomerate bought them out and cheapened the product to make more money. The level of butterfat is so low they can't even call it 'ice cream' anymore. Never buy Breyer's anymore. Ben & Jerry's has a lot of odd/quirky named flavors and unless you are a big fan, you have to read the label to see what flavor it actually is.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter