Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

The sad thing is that I actually could have been in the park today and on last Thursday. I was just too cheap and decided to go to Kansai to save money on hotels rather than stay in the Tokyo area. It's not like I didn't know the preview schedule and the possibility of soft openings so this is really a horrible mistake.

My cheapness is also costing me early entry into Disneysea on opening day. I originally booked the Disneyland Hotel instead of Miracosta but then they announced that they're removing Happy Entry from the Disneyland Hotel and I've been unable to rebook into Miracosta. This was unpredicted though so while I can have regrets, it wasn't a bad decision based on available information at the time.

I'm not sure if I believe the blogs that are predicting a soft opening next Thursday since there's the Funderful Disney preview but if they do end up opening to general guests, I can at least go to that one.

The sad thing is that I actually could have been in the park today and on last Thursday. I was just too cheap and decided to go to Kansai to save money on hotels rather than stay in the Tokyo area. It's not like I didn't know the preview schedule and the possibility of soft openings so this is really a horrible mistake.

My cheapness is also costing me early entry into Disneysea on opening day. I originally booked the Disneyland Hotel instead of Miracosta but then they announced that they're removing Happy Entry from the Disneyland Hotel and I've been unable to rebook into Miracosta. This was unpredicted though so while I can have regrets, it wasn't a bad decision based on available information at the time.

I'm not sure if I believe the blogs that are predicting a soft opening next Thursday since there's the Funderful Disney preview but if they do end up opening to general guests, I can at least go to that one.
Keep looking for that MiraCosta hotel. I'm going at the same timeframe and I have seen so much availability pop up (in the cheapest Venice/Tuscany rooms) for the 4th-6th. I do have it bookmarked and refresh it all the time every day though. I believe you can modify your room type up to 10 days before check in (without any room cancellation penalty), not sure if you can any closer than that. Only downside with modifying is you do have to be logged in and so if you see a room you have to be pretty quick to log in and go to the change screen.

Today I was finally able to grab the cheapest room at DLH for my first night. I am definitely seeing a huge increase in cancellations as the 14 day window approaches. Also, TDR must use dynamic pricing. The room prices are much higher than when I booked two months ago. The rooms I canceled at 35k and 63.5k went back into inventory at 42k and 69.5k, for example.

Chris at TDR Explorer said it took him about 15-20 minutes to walk from the front of DisneySea to get into Fantasy Springs. So even though FS guests will have no happy entry on opening day, they will probably beat me to the queues :rotfl2:
Yeah, I wonder how they are going to do that. My understanding is only folk with access to FS will be.

1. Vp holders ...with access to DPA line
2. Fs hotel guests. With two options. Fs unlimited DPA ticket. And ? Standby line without needing time?
3. General guests with Dpa and/or standby time

So I guess two types of wristbands will be given?

Who knows.

Right now with the soft open only standby times for the general guests......glad folk are getting pixie dusted with this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter