Fantasmic Thread!

someone in another group I follow posted...more value for the same price...didn't they learn anything from Chapek that you can't do that!
Marketing makes you think it is more. They'll have smaller portions and add more filler (ie. more pasta or rice with less protein). They list entrees, salads and dessert. Things like sorbet or a beverage may be the other two "courses."

Marketing makes you think it is more. They'll have smaller portions and add more filler (ie. more pasta or rice with less protein). They list entrees, salads and dessert. Things like sorbet or a beverage may be the other two "courses."
I was thinking they were including the drink as I don't see where a 5th course is, from the picture someone posted before, and the bread, in any scenario though, in the world of Disney, where most pricing has continued to go up, this one staying the same was a bit of a surprise.

I would assume so as well but I'm down to have a little less of the meals to get to try more things since normally I only get one of these items when I've gone to the BB

I would assume so as well but I'm down to have a little less of the meals to get to try more things since normally I only get one of these items when I've gone to the BB
I think the souvenir item used to only be for kids. Now it says "Guests will receive a souvenir item for nonalcoholic beverages."

I think the souvenir item used to only be for kids. Now it says "Guests will receive a souvenir item for nonalcoholic beverages."
I hope so the cup is 18 bucks normally

18 bucks plus lets say the minimum you spend is 40ish bucks a person 68 bucks value in food. Making nice viewing for two shows (since I'm seeing the first performance of Fantamsic so get to see the fireworks as well) For me this is the best deal of all the dinning packages at the resort

But this doesn’t mention Fantasmic right? Sounds like it’s just a prix fixe offering? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just reread my confirmation email, and I think you are right!! I just had it in my mind that it was the prior offer where you could add the Fantasmic voucher/package on when you dined at the BB. But I reread that email and it never mentions Fantasmic. It only mentions that you can request a prix fixe meal. Good catch, all!! I am glad I booked the Fantasmic Dining package on a different day because my intention was to do the Fantasmic viewing area.

I need to start working on my plan should I not be able to secure a dinning reservation for opening night. I'm solo so that helps.

I need to start working on my plan should I not be able to secure a dinning reservation for opening night. I'm solo so that helps.
I think you’ll be able to get a dining reservation, either a new package they haven’t released yet or a cancelation for BB. I am also paying close attention as I want something for 5/30 or 6/3 (whichever I can get!).

I was able to book the dining package for this month, but it only offered Blue Bayou. Does anyone know if the River Belle one will be offered?

I was able to book the dining package for this month, but it only offered Blue Bayou. Does anyone know if the River Belle one will be offered?
Welcome to the waiting club.. they have only released info on blue bayou.

We are hoping for more options before opening night- at least I am hoping!

I'm still holding on to my regular riverbell reservation!

Welcome to the waiting club.. they have only released info on blue bayou.

We are hoping for more options before opening night- at least I am hoping!

I'm still holding on to my regular riverbell reservation!
I hope they do release river belle, that was smart in booking. I did have it booked, but the system cancelled it when i booked the package.

I've got a bit of a dilemma here. My friend is going with us on her first Disneyland trip and she might want to do the Blue Bayou Fantasmic dining package. I probably won't stick around for the show (got to get the toddler to bed!), so I don't *really* want to spend $90+ for a package I can't use. I made a regular BB dinner reservation for 3, and also a BB dining package reservation for 3. They are at different times since the app won't let you make conflicting reservations.

Assuming she wants to do the package, which reservations would you keep? The dining package ones, and hope they'll let me order a la carte at the last minute? Or the regular ones, and hope there is still day-of availability to upgrade to a package if my friend wants to?

Sidebar: My 2 year old is the third person on the reservation but he will just be eating off my plate. I assume I won't have to pay for him for the dining package, right?
Replying to myself so I can report back after I called Disney to ask this question. I spoke with a very nice CM who said that unfortunately, she did not have any information about whether or not I would be able to have some members of our party dine a la carte if I have a reservation for all of us for the dinner package. She said that would need to be a question I ask the staff at the restaurant when we check in on the day of our reservation, and that she was not able to put me in touch with Blue Bayou at this time. So if someone is able to ask the host at Blue Bayou this question in two weeks once they actually start running the show, I would be very grateful!

She also said "Okay I see you have two...no...FOUR(!) reservations for Blue Bayou?" I promised her I would cancel three of them when I know if we are doing lunch vs. dinner and dining package vs. no dining package! :rotfl:

I made a reservation for 3 adults to the Fantasmic package at the BB on May 25th, but I need to add another adult to my party. I tried to modify my reservation, but I am unable to. Does anyone know if on the date I show up with a party of 4, they will let all of us in and give us the Fantasmic package, or will they only allow the 3 of us who were on the original reservation? Sorry for the long-winded question.

I made a reservation for 3 adults to the Fantasmic package at the BB on May 25th, but I need to add another adult to my party. I tried to modify my reservation, but I am unable to. Does anyone know if on the date I show up with a party of 4, they will let all of us in and give us the Fantasmic package, or will they only allow the 3 of us who were on the original reservation? Sorry for the long-winded question.

You’ll be fine. Just check in to the app with 4 that day and confirm with host. Any table that can accommodate 3 can also accommodate 4 so it won’t be an issue.

That looks weird in the phone with multiple.special times and twice. So special seating perhaps and not actually at the holding time?
I think its because like BB, this was leaked by people and not Disney

When I got a time I got this on my reservations tab "River Belle Terrace Fantasmic! Dinner Standard Dining Package 1st Show"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter