American Idol 2024

Wonder how they calculate those odds? I don't believe the show ever says how many votes contestants have gotten thus far. A few times I have heard R. Seacrest say vote TOTALS, but never anything about individual counts. If people previously voted for someone who has been eliminated, there is no way to predict if they will even vote for those remaining or who they might now vote for.

Last edited:
I'm torn between Abi (who was my choice from the beginning) or Jack. He's grown on me since he stopped making so many of those weird faces. I think Will is going to get a contract no matter if he wins or not. They probably all will.

The two I really wanted in the final are not there (Tristian and Julie or is it Julia, I'm so bad with names) so I really don't have a pick tonight. I like all three but I feel like it may be Abi.

Saw in the TV listing the final show runs for 3 hours. Seems like lots of filler before getting around to announcing the winner. Likely that will take place during the last 10 minutes...........LOL.

I love the way Jon pushed Will. Will's got the voice, but he sometimes sat back emotionally. Jon PUSHED IT out of him! Like, "If you are going to sing it, SING IT!" 🥳

Please don't give spoilers for those of us who are waiting a bit to start watching so that we can avoid all the commercials.

I'm torn between Abi (who was my choice from the beginning) or Jack.

Abi was my choice at the beginning. But, she did a lot of songs that were similar in the middle weeks. Last week, she finally showed some difference in types of songs.

Jack still makes be uncomfortable watching him. I don't want to watch him in case he starts making those weird faces again. :scared:

I'd be happy with Abi or Will.

I wonder what Katy wears at home when she's playing with her daughter? Does she just have a basic T-shirt & jeans? Or does she wear some inventive stuff at home too?

The two I really wanted in the final are not there (Tristian and Julie or is it Julia, I'm so bad with names) so I really don't have a pick tonight. I like all three but I feel like it may be Abi.

I wanted Tristan in the Final. Although, I didn't want him to win at the end. I want him to still have the life of a 15 year old, where the biggest mistake he can make is getting an F on a homework assignment he forgot to turn in. He's got time to make a music career later and all the pressures and decisions that go with that.

I wanted Tristan in the Final. Although, I didn't want him to win at the end. I want him to still have the life of a 15 year old, where the biggest mistake he can make is getting an F on a homework assignment he forgot to turn in. He's got time to make a music career later and all the pressures and decisions that go with that.

It seems like the country singers tend to do better after Idol even when they don't win. I agree that 15 is too young. Too many crash and burn at that age.

Question about Abi's second song:

Why did Abi skip a whole verse of "Somewhere"? The song has an emotional build and it shortened her time up there. Will and Jack sung their full songs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter