Airmiles Armchair Chatter

1715257941148.png

Terms & Conditions​

* Offer valid May 10 -12, 2024 at participating Shell locations (excluding Shell Flying J locations). To qualify, eligible collectors must click the “Opt in now” button in the offer invitation from 00:00:01 a.m. ET on May 9, 2024 to 23:59:59 p.m. ET on May 12, 2024. Get 95 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you fill with 30 L or more of Shell V-Power® Premium fuel during the promotion period. Maximum 95 Bonus Miles per collector number for this offer. Offer may be combined with other AIR MILES offers. A valid AIR MILES card must be presented/collector number entered at time of transaction. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow until May 22, 2024, for Miles earned in connection with this offer to be posted to your collector account. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by AIR MILES Loyalty Inc. and Shell Canada Products. The Shell logo is a trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.

Hi guys .. I feel like my collecting is getting slower and slower . Airmiles shops shell and BMO. Am I alone ?
I just booked MNSSHP on Halloween for the little boys and I . I’ve never travelled alone with them. God speed to me lol. I’m not telling them till end of summer at least I’m so excited tho
Sending hugs to all . I’m drowning with work hockey season just ending this week, ( tho the house is 100% invested in nhl playoffs) and high school and rep soccer .. I’m burnt out to a crisp.
Hope to be around more . I really feel like I have no zero adult conversations ha ha ha
Talk soon
t

Who on earth can afford premium gas. Regular gas is expensive enough.
Guess this is a deal for me then as my nephews Jeep says it has to use premium gas. My nephew drives to Bolton from Ajax every day and we use our AirMiles card for the purchase so bonus for me and he lucks out because we fill his tank for him (ps he pays we just go out and get the gas as he works nights so we do it during the day)

Ok I will be the one to say it.
Slim Pickings right now Airmiles ,,,,I am swaying over to Scene+ ,,, quick make me some offers.
Hugs Mel
I wish I could. There is nothing close to me unless I travel into the city core. And I can't be bothered to do that. :p I am pleased that I can use my BMO AM card at the LCBO and Costco, though, I don't go to those either but once every 4 months or so. lol

So you guys will be so proud of me. I had submitted a receipt and got the 50 miles plus miles for a kiwi and tofu but I didn't get the 9 miles for hot dogs. I submitted a missing miles receipt request and they gave it to me. The receipt had shown the hot dogs as Schneiders footlongs not hotdogs but I knew they were hotdogs so I fought for my 9 miles and I won. Little battles.

So jealous of my parents. They booked last week a 10 day trip to Universal for May 14-24 for their 50th wedding anniversary. Kind of wish I could crash it and use my 2-day hopper tickets LOL

My sister and I are relieved as my mom wanted a full on party for them, but where in the heck are those dollars coming from? lol

She used her air miles for the park tickets. It's nice to have a big stash for something fun.

AM receipts...yesterday I managed to submit my receipt earlier than usual, I think it was around 3:45pm and it went through immediately. I bought broccoli which was $3.99 but the offer says 'at least $4' since there was nothing to lose I thought I would give it a try and it worked.

For a change I got it right. Scanned the receipt for DD's account to get the 50 bonus. My account I did the other day with a 75 cent kiwi.

Last edited:
Way off topic. Has anyone here stayed at the Sandman Signature brand of hotel here in Canada or over in the UK? Wondering what they are really like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter