Zoo tags and tag book COMPLETE!!!

Got mine today to! They look fab!

Nancy, I love the meerkat. Do you watch Meerkat Manor?

Meerkat Manor...yep.. and when the little one passed last week I cried..

I'm glad everyone is liking them.. now off to post whose has arrived so I can mark one less worry off my list... :)

Thanks everyone..

I received mine. They are awesome!! I love the meerkat picture one you did Nancy, thanks so much for hosting!!

You are very welcome... We just recently got a meerkat exhibit at our zoo.. and I just love to go watch them... they are so personable.. behind the glass.. who is to say how they'd be if they were running lose in the desert w/ all these big people walk over them... anyway, I have a few other picutres of them too...and the one I wanted to do first.. well, as YM will tell you... his tail (which my DS11 had to point out it was his tail.. I personally thought it was a real stick)...so anyway, it was not properly positioned..and made an awful "frisky" photo! :blush: Of course my kids want to make sure they each have a copy of that for their scrapbooks!!! :)
Ok, off to the grocery and the schools yet again!
N

Just a quick post to let you know I got my box yesterday. What great ideas everyone had. I'm missing all of you but I'm only online from work (yes, I have a great boss & job)and it's coming onto our busy season so I'm pretty limited on free time.

Thanks missbubbles... Hope to get you back here more often soon...busy season.. busy season... I'm so scared w/ all the craziness here.. I might miss Christmas this year! I better start shopping the end of this month of I'm going to have some significant explaining to do come December!!!

Mine arrived yesterday but I didn't have a chance to go through it. It's waiting for me on my scrap table though so that will be my little fun project when I get home.

Thanks so much for hostessing!

I'm only waiting on bearbear to report in and than we can call this complete... I have 2 others that will go out next week & the following but I will get this off the books!!!
Thanks everyone!!! :)

You are welcome!! So glad they arrived there already!!!! :)

I think our Postal Service does an outstanding job 97% of the time. I am still amazed that we can send things cross country for less than $10 and have it only take 2 days.

As I'm sure Mazda can attest, we are lucky here!

I opened the box and went through everything very thoroughly. It is all darling! There are a few that are so cute that I think they deserve pages all to themselves because my pics will never do them justice.

I really liked mine before I got all of yours back. I bow to your talent. :flower3:

Alright, all packages have been received. I have a PM out for bearbear..but usps says it was delivered so I'm calling this swap closed!!!! :)

Two packages are still w/ me but those swappers are on vacation...So, this swap is officially COMPLETE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter