YYZ Questions

I have a 10:30am flight mid week during march break. I priced out a airport limo vs parking (indoor parking garage) and it would be about $80 cheaper vs taxi/limo. I am concerned that I'd be circling the parking garage looking for a spot since it's march break and all. Generally how packed do these garages get over the march break? maybe best to fork out the extra cash to avoid elevated stress levels and rushing. 🤣

I have a 10:30am flight mid week during march break. I priced out an airport limo vs parking (indoor parking garage) and it would be about $80 cheaper vs taxi/limo. I am concerned that I'd be circling the parking garage looking for a spot since it's march break and all. Generally how packed do these garages get over the march break? maybe best to fork out the extra cash to avoid elevated stress levels and rushing. 🤣
For a 10:30 flight I would get a room for the night before at one of the hotels that allows you to leave your car. The hotel will have a shuttle running to the airport. I’ve done it several times. Works great.

For a 10:30 flight I would get a room for the night before at one of the hotels that allows you to leave your car. The hotel will have a shuttle running to the airport. I’ve done it several times. Works great.
Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't know hotels offered long term parking. I think we'll opt for the taxi/limo, we probably wouldn't save a ton of time in the morning and the price is a bit lower compared to the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter