You've got to be kidding me!

Sunshineminnie

DIS Veteran
Seriously.... I have butterflies already?:hippie: It is way to early! Every time I think of the marathon, my stomach flip-flops. I have no idea why?:confused3

I've completed both a full marathon and several halves. I've trained as well as I could for my circumstances... I have eaten well.

Why nervous???? Why this soon???

This is going to drive me nuts! I can't wait to be at the World!

Goofy here I come, ready or not!:scared:

Right there with ya.

I was having some "why did I do this, I'm not going to be able to finish, maybe I'll just skip the whole thing" craziness during my LR this morning. This is my 6th half and I did the full last year...why now?

I'm sick right now, getting worried it's not going to be gone by race day whereas on Friday I was convinced it would be gone by Sunday. :sick:

For the Minnie 15K was so nervous I was worried about putting anything in my stomach and getting green at the mention of different things while sitting with Mel, Jen and Bill. I had finished the Marathon just months earlier. A couple of 1/2's done including one that was about a month prior. And yet I was worried I would be able to complete 9 miles. :confused3

Hang in there Sunshineminnie! Your butterfly filled stomach isn't alone ;) We'll get thru this! :thumbsup2

This is the best part of the whole training experience--the roller coaster of emotions. Training and sharing with the WISH Team makes it such a fun experience too.

It sounds like you've got your training so enjoy this whole experience. You will do fine! Have the best time.

Gotta say, I'm with ya on this too.

Stay/Get well everyone. See ya real soon!

Thanks everyone. I know that we will all do great. I just don't get why so nervous? I'm usually not like this. It's just so weird!

I am so psyched to be there. I don't know if getting on the plane will settle me down or make it worse.... we'll see...

Have fun everyone!:banana:

I can't imagine working next week. I won't be able to focus. But, I purposely scheduled meetings so I would be kept occupied. Left of my own devices.....

enjoy,
Duane

Thanks everyone.
I am so psyched to be there. I don't know if getting on the plane will settle me down or make it worse.... we'll see...

Sunshineminnie, I think you answered your own question; I believe you are just very excited and can't wait for the experience. Embrace the excitement and use it to your advantage, we are all going to have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter