YouTube: Sneaking Into Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanb

DIS Veteran
This person is doing a series on how to travel cheaply. He says he did this to show that "anything is achievable." Of course, if he's going to achieve it by stealing and cheating...

He seems to be getting a lot of praise from his fans when he posts a video about how to sneak past the cast members at Magic Kingdom, and how to trick housekeeping into letting you into another guest's room. He's charming and nice enough the get a CM to sprinkle some pixie dust when he can't get his FP (since he has no ticket). It would be interesting to see what the people on this board think.

He says he'll donate double the ticket price to charity, which seems to be working on the audience... although obviously he's trying to gain subscribers and make YouTube money. Personally, I think it's a great reminder that con artists work because they come across as "nice." If you decide to watch, I wouldn't have any moral issues if you skip the ads (or turn on your blocker) so that he doesn't get the revenue.

Edit: I'm posting this because I'm personally against the video. I'm hoping some people will go on and critique the video on YouTube instead of letting his fans fawn over how charming he is when he steals. Mods, if this isn't allowed please feel free to remove the thread, with my apologies.

I watched this last week and I think it's lame. The fact that he was able to pull this off and it didn't look that busy....I was thinking that he did some careful editing and actually had a ticket and got in. If it's true, then Disney has some more work to do...

P.s. I also found it disgusting that a girl he just started talking to on tinder let him stay on the couch for the night...if that is also true, then people are far too trusting.

And yes I know what Tinder is and I find it revolting..

Sorry, with the DISBoards policy of not promoting discussion of ways to circumvent established Disney policies.... closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter