Yourride Was Great!

ducklite

<font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>
We just got back from our Magical trip. Used Yourride for transportation from MCO to the Poly/Poly to the Port/Port to YC/YC to MCO, and Jimmy was always on time with his GORGEOUS white stretch limo!

He had soft drinks iced down in the back each time, and effciently dealt with our MOUNTAIN of luggage.

I'll definitely be calling you again Rabbitt!

Anne

ducklite,

We too had the white stretch limo and Jimmy for our trip in June. He had us laughing all the way to WDW!!!. We are using Yourride again in two weeks. Alas, this time we will only be using a towncar (poor us!!!).

Janis,

I went to the Yourride web site, but I couldn't find rates for limo service... I did see the rates for vans and towncars.

What should I expect to pay for a one-way limo ride from Orlando (MCO) to the Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Thanks!

Darian

Darian,

I had to call Rabbit for the limo prices - they aren't listed on the website, and I think it depends on what resort yo are going to. Check out the toll free number on his website and give him a call!!!

ducklite, glad to hear you had a great yourride experience! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! ;)

Janis,

I sent Rabbit an email for the price info and already got a reply! I'll have to give him a call and book the limo. For round trip from the Orlando airport to AKL was $185.

Darian

Welcome home! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Yourride. :)

Darian,

You will really enjoy the limo!! And if Jimmy is your driver you're in for a treat! Have a great trip!

Just back, and had to say Rabbitt with Yourride was great. He was on time and picked us up in a beautiful new Ford Excursion. It was just myself and my DH, but it was nice not to wait for a Mears shuttle to fill up. Especially since our flight got in after 8 in the evening.

He did the complimentary grocery stop and since it was raining, was kind enough to pull the car around to the front of the store with an umbrella when we came out.

When he picked us up, he was early and got us to the airport in plenty of time.

Before we even got down there, he was always prompt and courteous when I asked him questions via email.

All in all, it was a great service. Will definitely use them again.

Thanks Rabbitt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter