Your favorite OKW room

I just stayed in room 2525. It was a studio. I loved the fact it had a front window and the balcony which let in a lot of light. It is a lock off and I could see into their room if I sat on the balcony. It had a golf course view and I could see a little of the canal. Trees everywhere. LOL But it was really nice. It was one of the 2 story buildings so only rooms on each floor. Right over the bridge by the first bus stop so it was great walking to Hospitality House. In fact it was a hospitality house room. Didn't realize how big it was. If I go back I would definitely have to get a HH room.

I love buildings 45 & 46. You are right on the canal where all the boats travel. We have had a 1BR each time, and the balcony is super. The first floor balcony is much bigger than the 2nd or 3rd floor if I remember correctly (or maybe it just felt that way). You are a close walk to a couple of bus stops, and the HH isn't too bad of a walk at all. I have loved overlooking the waterway on each stay, and being an easy walk to HH and stops is a plus. OKW is so nice though, I would probably be happy in any 1BR. I could probably just hang out at the resort and skip the parks and still have a blast. I hope you have a great trip.

Another one who HATES building 29. I also have never had a great room or location at Turtle Pond. I want to like that area, but I just don't. My favorite buildings (I've stayed at OKW close to 30 times) are 45 and 46 over all with building 15 for GVs and 20 and 21 close behind. I also liked 55.

My least favorite is still 29 with 40 and 38 close behind.

We generally like the South Point area and Miller's Road areas best. Do NOT request Miller's Road if you will have guests sleeping in the living room though. Those units do not have the second door to the bathroom. I'm still amazed that they didn't correct that problem when they did the major rehab a couple years ago.

I'm glad i came across this thread. We will be staying at OKW next month and just finished putting in my building requests earlier this week. We are staying in a GV which is not in many of the buildings but is in Bldg 29... :scared: but not on my request list. We have stayed in GV's before in Bldgs 48 which had a nice view and close to bus stop which was nice and Bldg 15 which also had a good view and a relatively short walk to the hospitality house.

We love building 15 for location of GVs, but would also recommend 16 and 63. Least favorite GV buildings for us were 22 and 49. These are both far from bus stops, and too close to the main Bonnet Creek and Lake Buena Vista roadways.

Maybe. They were from Rhode Island I do know that. :scared:

lol.....eeee-gads!!!

We RI people just can't hold back once on vacation.....it's due to our naturally uptight-east coast life style! :thumbsup2

che

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter