Young people at Pleasure Island?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
When are the best nights to go to PI to have more of the younger-college age crowd ? Which clubs appeal to which age groups? Also, is it mostly older couples ?

Thanks

Thursdays are CM night at PI, so there are a lot of younger CM's there. Usually the crowd is pretty mixed age wise, depending on which clubs you go to...Mannequins has a 20ish crowd...Jazz Club an older crowd usually...Comedy Warehouse usually has everything from children on up, same with the Adventurer's Club.

My DD and niece (20 yo) went to Motions a couple of nights last week and had a good time. Thursday is CM night and they met many CMs.

Mannequins and Motions...those are my two favorites and I'm 25. 8Trax is cool too, even though there is a mix of people. Put it this way, check them all out, not like you are paying a cover for each!

For a younger crowd, it's all about Mannequins and Motions. 8trax is fun to parti @ too if u like the retro thing. Anyone in their 20's gonna be @ PI Jan 23-Feb 3?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter