You have overwhelmed

Another kink in everything

You won't believe.

The 255 death benefit was placed in my account on Stone's behalf and then two days later was mysteriously removed by the bank.

I got a letter from the bank yesterday that they had to take it back as SSA repored that my SON - STONE was deceased------therefore the payment(s) had to be returned.

Can you even believe.

I have fired off letters to SSA and my congressman.

I am livid.

My son is not dead!

Mazda- Your goddies arrived yesterday - I am having real tea today after church. Stone tore into the candy right away and my mom got my recipe magazine. I haven't shown Stone the rest yet.

AWM- the rescue heros were perfect. I let Stone play with them yesterday. he has never expressed an interest in them but he told me his friend Carter has some. Stone played for hours and hours and is back up with them morning. He figured out how to put them back together. It was so nice to relax while he played and not feel like a one woman entertainment committee.

Susie

Oh Susie, how awful to have to deal with SSA mix up. Gosh, your son's first name and your DH's are nothing alike, that is one messed up mix up.

Hope you are able to resolve it quickly and it doesn't drag out into all the holidays.

Glad Stone liked the rescue heroes. My boys still like to watch the DVDs, just not play with them anymore. They like to set up stuff to knock it down, and I wouldn't let them do that with the rescue heroes. Mean mommie I am.

So glad they got there safely. Hope Stone enjoys the rest of the package :thumbsup2

so sorry to hear about ssi susie. how awful. they are just so insensitive. they are like robots. can't anybody do their job right now a days???? it really ticks me off. like you need this on top of everything else.....

off topic.....but my son just loves his rescue heroes. you can't buy much of them anymore around here, so i am like the ebay addict! always looking for some rescue hero on ebay. he watches all the movies, i swear he thinks he is one!!!!!

gotta love our "wonderful" government, keep on them, everyday if you can until you get it resolved.

:hug: to you both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter