You fav freezable meal

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Hey team, I have been doing pretty good at getting my meals set for the day but I am looking for meals I can make up and freeze.

Please share your favorite freezable meal.

Thanks

Kim

Chilli freezes really well - I put mine into a ziplock bag so that it thaws quickly. I'm trying to figure out how to make some freezable breakfast stuff but I won't have a chance to try it out until the weekend. I'll keep you posted ;)

Spagatti sauce. I like to make a big batch some for now and freeze some for later.mthen just boil pasta to go with and a bag of salad.
For breakfast..homemade quick bread...in large muffin pan. You can add whatever you like nuts dried fruit and used a mixture of flours and ground flax seed and soy flour and wheat germ. Not all in one, but if 2 cups of flour use 1 cup unbleaded flour and 1 cup whole wheat. Or half cup of wheat geam or ground flax seedfor some of the flour. Cut the sugar in half and use some honey or agave nectar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter