Yoplait Nouriche Smoothie

I thought I might try them. Do they have that nasty aftertaste like yogurt?

Lisajl

Yummmmm...they are delicious. ;) I bought a some a few weeks ago, and everyone loved them. My sons like to have them for breakfast and afternoon snack. :) :) :)

Lisa, some aftertaste, but it doesn't bother me!

Fairygf, what flavors have you tried?

herc.

The only one I had a "sip" of was the "Peach" flavor. I really liked it though! But, I like yogurt a lot! ;)

There doesn't seem to be a favorite flavor yet, my sons have had them all. I saw the 10 grams of protein and was happy they were drinking them instead of skipping breakfast. :)

Peach sounds good!

Only rasberry flavor available here that I found. General Mills corp offices only 80 miles away from here, so I don't understand why we're not seeing more flavors out.

herc.

Great! I take them for lunch a lot.....I have lunch duty every other week and I can drink one and supervise the kids just fine----forget trying to eat-----doesn't happen!

I like them too!
I have tried the peach and the one with pineapple and orange(? maybe). Anyway, both were good and make an easy meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter