Yoo Hoo-Ray!

He has been reading periodically, though not in the past couple weeks - which would fit with a recent WDW trip. I'm glad to hear there was a sighting and he looks good.
He is the reason I now even own a Fold and Go!! Miss you Ray!! But glad you’re doing well 🥰

Has anyone seen or heard from RaySharpton lately? I haven't "seen" him around the boards in ages.
Hello, my name is Ray and I'm at MK's MVMCP on Thursday, 12/01/2022. I arrived early at 2030 to watch the 2200 fireworks in the handicap section. I saw this nice young lady and we started talking. She said she thought she might know me from last August at the fireworks handicap fireworks viewing area. Her name is gap2368 from the DISboards and I was missing. So gap2368 and I just entered the viewing area. Hello from the both of us. I was amazed she remembered me and even my name. A truly magical night.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Ray and I'm at MK's MVMCP on Thursday, 12/01/2022. I arrived early at 2030 to watch the 2200 fireworks in the handicap section. I saw this nice young lady and we started talking. She said she thought she might know me from last August at the fireworks handicap fireworks viewing area. Her name is gap2368 from the DISboards and I was missing. So gap2368 and I just entered the viewing area. Hello from the both of us. I was amazed she remembered me and even my name. A truly magical night.

Also, not gonna lie… I’m a little bit jealous that you got to meet our @gap2368 in person! How lucky you were to get to watch fireworks together! ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter