Yo-ho-ho, sailin, sailin, 3 night Wonder on 12/17/09

Wow!! I can't wait...it is getting so close. We did not get an offer for the upgrade. We also booked thru Dreams Unlimited, so hopefully we will get an email from them. We have a category 12 GTY booked. We definatley want to do the fish extender stuff. Just let me know the procedures for this...

Daisy

Okay, first question about fish extender. Do I get one with 2 pockets (the kids) or 4 pockets? I need to order one from someone....

Hi, I am new to this and will be going on Dec17 for the 3 night. Iwould like to join for the FE. Can you tell me what to buy and how it works please?

Just booked a room at the Comfort Suites. We are a family of 3. If there is a family of 5 that was planning on going and was contemplating renting another room, you can join us. It would be about $60 for a child under 15. If it is an adult, it would be $82 when you add the additional cost of having an adult in the room, energy surcharge and housekeeping.

PM me if you are interested.

Please include usfor FE. We have two rooms but no room numbers yet.
DIS NAME(s) Tweet
ADULTS 2 Schulget/Boes
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) Eric 17, Sam 17
STATE Illinois

Hi, I am new to this and will be going on Dec17 for the 3 night. Iwould like to join for the FE. Can you tell me what to buy and how it works please?

They have great info on how to make FE on the DIS FAQ. I am so not creative but am pretty excited about trying to make one. One question I am hoping that someone can answer is it one gift per day or per cruise?

So I think I updated everyone on the FE list on page 7. Please forgive me if I added something incorrectly, and also please let me know if I need to make a change.

I can't wait!! We are 44 days away! This will be my first time also doing to Fish Exchange. So I'm not a real good one on filling anyone in on details.

I will be purchasing lots of fun gifts to distribute though. :) And if you're not on this list, and would like to participate, I'll be happy to add you. I think we came up with November 22nd as the cut-off date, so we will have a month to get gifts together.

Thanks all!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Fe list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Families that would like to participate in the FE Exchange  Let me know if you’d like me to add or remove you. I did consolidate information for this list to give you numbers of families, and children, and room numbers. I only compiled this list based on who actually said “yes” to the FE question in this thread. If I overlooked you, I’m sorry! I’d be happy to update all information. And I can’t wait to get all the gifts together. My 3 year old son is going to have a BLAST walking around and leaving surprise gifts at your door!! 63 DAYS TILL CRUISE TIME!!!!

DIS NAME: dceks cruisers
2 Adults: Dave & DW Connie (me)
2 kids: Erik (14), Katelyn (9)
Room #7076

DIS NAME: pgsahm2
ADULTS - 4 adults, Amanda and Shawn, Vickie and Gene
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - 3 kids, Braxton- 10, Camden- turning 8 on 12/17, Dawson- 3
Room Number - 2143

DIS NAME: pgsahm2
ADULTS - 2 adults Vickie and Gene
Room Number - 2145

DIS NAME - canuckgal
ADULTS - 2 adults - Michelle (me) and my husband James
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - Sadie who will be 8
Room #6094

DIS NAME - BoogasMom
ADULTS - Amy and Todd
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - Brandon will be 9 and Carson will be 6 when we cruise
Cat 12 GTY right now so no room number yet.
My boys would love to participate in the FE exchange so sign them up, too

Dis Name - Margo in Cinci
2 Adults: DH - Steve and Me - Margo
DS - Fred 10
Room # 6132

DISNAME - cbmeadors
Adults - Brett and Deaven
Kids - Sophie (9) and Jake (7)
Room - 5518

DIS NAME(s) - degrapevine
ADULTS - David (43) and Rose (39) - Celebrating 20th anniversary
KIDS - Leaving 'em at home w/the Grandparents!
Room # 2510

Dis Name~Capt. Jack
Adults~Gary & Charlene
Kid~Gillian (will be 10 at cruise time)
Cat 12 GTY so no stateroom # yet.

DIS NAME: PrincessDuck
ADULTS Chris and Daisy(hence princessduck!!) - going on a 7 day cruise in Oct.
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) Meghan 6 years and Donovan 3 years (their first cruise)
Room # ??

DIS NAME(s): cruiseorrs
ADULTS: 2
KIDS: 1 son (Marek) 3yrs old
ROOM: 2558

DIS NAME(s): pmama
ADULTS, 2 - Dustan, Brooke
KIDS, 2- DD9(Hope) DD5 (Faith)
ROOM: 2612
EXTRA: This is our first cruise, can't wait!
FISH EXTENDER: YES the girls are so excited for this.

DIS NAME(s) Tweet
ADULTS 2 Schulget/Boes
ROOM: 2 Rooms, no number yet
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) Eric 17, Sam 17
STATE Illinois

DIS NAME - Fatima1922
ADULTS - 2 adults, Fatima and Kenny
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - Amaya - 3
STATE - NJ
Stateroom 2068

Sorry I think I was missed on the FE list. Please add us. I am very excited about participating.

DIS NAME - Fatima1922
ADULTS - 2 adults, Fatima and Kenny
KIDS (AGES WHEN SAIL) - Amaya - 3
STATE - NJ
Stateroom 2068

:yay:
I am SO happy to find this thread. I actually have been looking at another "cruise forum" (as I forgot about this one) I could not understand why there were so few fellow cruisers.

This is our third Disney Wonder cruise. Our last was May 24, 2009. This is our bounce-back. We are so, so, SO excited. We also cant wait to see this decked out for the holidays.

about us:

DIS NAME - momster24
ADULTS - 2 Adam and Dawn
KIDS - DS, Aydan - 7
STATE - Florida, (south)
Room #2500
Palo - Definitely. 2nd night (only thing available)
Dining - Early seating

Hello fellow cruisers!!! :cool1: & FE tip :santa:

I have been lurking for months now, I think this is my first post. This will be our third Disney cruise, but first time on the Wonder. We are doing this with the bounceback offer from Feb. 14, 2009 cruise, and were on the fence for awhile if we would actually be able to go on this one--whether or not the kids could miss school for a week.

Anywhoo, we are me (Jennifer), DH Mark, DS Alex (15), DS Ben (13) & DS Luke (2 & 1/2), and my hubby's DA (dear auntie) Faye & cousin Sue. We have 2 cat 9 staterooms on deck 2. Too lazy to dig up the info right now. Not sure if we will do the FE this time around...we did last time and it was lots of fun, but I am trying to do a "low-key no stress" vaca this time. I mean I know the cruise is relaxation; I just get stressed preparing ahead of time & doing everything for our family of 5.

But, my tip for a FE (the actual pocket/mailbox thing) is to go to Target in the dollar section. They usually have cute hard paper boxes or bins or tin bucket type things. We cruised on Valentine's Day last year, and I got 2 pink open topped box/bin cardboard containers, made some Minnie and Mickey cut-outs on my Cricut machine and tied a cute piece of ribbon to hang them. Make your ribbon as long as you think you might need it, and then just tie a knot to make it shorter once you're on board. You just don't want to obscure the actual "fish" outside your door, which DCL will use to send you notes, etc. occasionally. We used one mailbox for each cabin. Our Target has all kinds of cute Christmas type boxes now.

We didn't really need separate pockets for each person, but of course ours was kind of a basic FE. I know there are some people on the boards who make really beautiful fancy-schmancy ones, so it's just whatever you like.

So, that's my 2 cents on making a FE. pirate:

Welcome to the

Tweet, momster24 and Jennifer_W families which adds 14 more to our cruise meet crew!

Arrrr we gettin' excited??????:dance3:

Please let me know if your info needs updating on page 1. I can add room numbers for those receiving assignments or changes since the original post. I can update your FE info on Pg. 1 but the real FE list is maintained by cruiseorrs on page 6 - post #85.

I'll try to log in more frequently to keep things current. :surfweb:

Connie

Hi Connie,

Will there be an opportunity for the people on this thread to meet while on the cruise? This is my first DCL so I am not sure we just to the FE or we will officially meet each other.

Thanks for all the info. Can't wait forthe time to come! We have are rooms they are #2137 and #2139. One adult and one 17 year old in each room.

Tweet, we are only a few staterooms away in 2143 and 2145. Hi neighbor!

I wanted to stop in and say hello to the newbies. Our meet thread is a bit on the quiet side but I hope we can start to chatter a bit more since our cruise is in only a month!!

My kids still don't know about the cruise.... hehehe... Anyone else still keeping a secret?

Where do we want to meet once we board? In the lobby at 3:00? I'm just throwing out an idea. Any other suggestions?

What excursions does everyone have planned?

Who has Palo reservations?

Who feels like there's too much to do and too little time to do it before the trip?!!!!

Nice to meet you neighbor! We decided to tell our boys that we are going. A friend of mine and I started talking one child at a time for a mother/son trip when they were 12. Dad stayed home with the other kids. This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited! We do have Palo reservations on Thursday. Thats all that was left. Can't wait to do the FE , but are haveing the hardest time making one:confused3

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest