yet another ALK view question

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
Last year we were in room 5020 which was a value with a great view of the pool. Believe it or not I actually preferred this over past years with a Savannah view. Anyway, this year I was not able to snag the value studio at 7 months out, but did get a Savannah view. I have looked and looked at the maps posted in this forum and I am so confused.....soooooooooooo I guess what I am asking , is there a chance of a pool view with a standard studio? Also, can I request a pool view or specific room an if so, when do I do this: now or online check in etc???

Thanks so much in advance!

There are no pool views from savanna view rooms at Jambo. However, 90% of all standard views at Jambo have pool view; the rest are standards converted from savanna view. With standard, you can request pool view and though not guaranteed, you will likely get it.

Thanks so much for the quick response. Are the standard studios dedicated, lock off or a combination of both?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter