Yes, I'm bragging...

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
I thought it would be nice to start a thread for bragging.. I am so proud of myself for making these I am just giddy and wanted to share with you all..

So using those dials on the left side help, huh? :rotfl2: So will be seeing these lovelies in the Surprise swap? I really like the Goofy. The colors remind me of the cartoons from the 40's and 50's.

Brag a way!!! those rock!!!! I have yet to attempt the Disney characters, I cut out Chip and Dale and failed miserably before assembly, but I had borrowed the cart from Lisa. I haven't tried since.

Awesome job! I love that Mickey cart...must say it's easier assembling from that cart than the princess cart...

So using those dials on the left side help, huh? :rotfl2: So will be seeing these lovelies in the Surprise swap? I really like the Goofy. The colors remind me of the cartoons from the 40's and 50's.

maaaaaybe..

Thanks ladies! I have been having so much fun. I can't wait to see what I can do with the Christmas cart which I am about to pop in for a little fun

I'm attempting to create "frosty" we shall see. I do like making the bigger pieces so much easier, and it's amazing how the size was the same for all my piecing but some are alot larger. So you all will get a nice variety.

I tried making Mickey's house and omgosh I don't think I can do it. It was a nightmare. I was going to try to make it haunted looking and it looks like a bulldozer just went through it. I will have to see what it looks like if Hope ever makes one.

those are so nice. i'd be bragging too if i made those! great job!!!

Brag away!
I've only made the boat & icons from the cart. It's great to see the other characters done.
What size did you make them?

Brag away!
I've only made the boat & icons from the cart. It's great to see the other characters done.
What size did you make them?

I set the size for 5.5 the Minnie came out huge, the other two are so much smaller it amazed me.

those look great kat! I only have the Christmas Cheer cart but would definately be interested in finding out if there is another Christmas. You can never have too many carts!

It's brand spanking new - I doubt the stores will have it yet. I want it for my Christmas cards but I think I'll use the carts I have this year and have something to plan for for next year. I like it a lot more than Christmas Cheer from what I can see.

It says shipping in October. I'm not sure what box retailers have it yet. I've only seen on ebay. Maybe one of the on-line stores has it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter