• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Yay! Registered for my first 1/2!

Raenstoirm

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I booked my hotel, paid the entrance fee and bought the "in training" shirt. I am officially doing this :scared1:
We are heading to the beach for 10 days next week (and I know I will do 0 exercise while there. It is not a conducive environment for pretty much anything physical), so I made calendars for each month starting the day we get back. We get back on tuesday. As of Wednesday I have exactly 80 days till my 1/2. I wrote up my training plan and bought a new HRM. I am set to go! Now I better not fracture any bones this time!!! :headache:

Yesterday I booked my hotel, paid the entrance fee and bought the "in training: shirt. I am officially doing this :scared1:
We are heading to the beach for 10 days next week (and I know I will do 0 exercise while there. It is not a conducive environment for pretty much anything physical), so I made calendars for each month starting the day we get back. We get back on tuesday. As of Wednesday I have exactly 80 days till my 1/2. I wrote up my training plan and bought a new HRM. I am set to go! Now I better not fracture any bones this time!!! :headache:

Congrats!! Which one are you doing?

Baltimore- Oct 12. I was looking at a couple races and I figured it would be nice for my first 1/2 medal to come from my home state. :goodvibes It is only an hour from my house but I dont want to have to worry about getting there on time and parking in the morning so I booked a hotel for the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter