YAY!!! Modifiying our reservation for March worked today.

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
I am happy. We added on 100 BWV points this spring, so that was only enough to reserve for 3 nights in March for a one bedroom. I also reserved another three nights at AKV with our AKV points. But, since we are new BWV members and this will be our first stay at our new home resort I was really hoping to get all six night there. So, this morning on our 7 month window I called and was able to do so!!!! Just thought it would be nice to post good news!

That's great - it's so nice when the 7 month window works, LOL!

Enjoy your stay!

That's great - it's so nice when the 7 month window works, LOL!

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks and even more so since the last two trips I booked it didn't work. But, for our upcoming November trip it worked out just as well anyways. We are bringing friends who have never been to WDW before - so to them they think it is even better to do a split stay because they get to experience two resorts. We have never done a split stay before so we will see how we feel about it after that trip.

Great news, BWV neighbor! Hope your stay is magical. pixiedust:

Thank you!!!! We are very excited to be BWV owners. My husband loves being able to walk to EPCOT. Can't wait. My daughter is working on her list for dining reservations now - so in another month I can make those too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter